Nine

Ok, by protection, I mean us guarding him and making sure Jack doesn't get hurt. Not tattoo him on his first day on Earth. And I hate the fact that they're making him get a tattoo. It's not the fact that it's going to be on him permanently...I just hate needles so much.

Ha! I remember when they told you to get that stupid tattoo on you.

It wasn't that bad.

Bad?! You're eyes bugged out of your head and you tried to run out. I had to force you into that chair while you were crying "Please, don't do this. We'll find something else." All it took was a glance at the needle to make you pass out.

"All right, so, uh..." Sam began talking to the tattoo artist. "I'm thinking something like this, right about here. Uh, you know what? Exactly like that."

Sam took out the sigil drawing he made and patted Jack's chest. Jack was just confused about everything and wondered why he had to get a tattoo. He asked what is a tattoo. If it wasn't for the fact that we're in a tattoo parlor, I would have thought it was cute.

"And you're cool with this?" the guy asked Jack.

"Yeah," Jack said but you could still hear the uncertainty in his voice.

Dean was already getting impatient. "Turn the damn thing on and start buzzin'."

The man raised his brow until Sam explained while showing his tattoo on his chest, "W-We're brothers. It's kind of like a family crest." The man motioned to me. "Oh, she's his girlfriend. Um, she just wanted to be here and show her support."

Tell that support to your chest.

Dean scoffed before wrapping his arm around me. "You sure you want to be here," he mumbled. "I know how you feel about needles and if you want to wait in the car -"

I shook my head. "No, no. I want to be here. I think I'm getting used to it." The guy barely started tattooing Jack before we heard this electrical surge and the guy was being flown against the wall.

Ha, ha, ha!

"You guys still think he's good!" Dean snapped at me and Sam before he marched over to Jack. "Did you do that?"

"I'm not sure," Jack grumbled.

Sam picked the guy up. "Hey. You all right?"

Of course, he's not all right! Satan spawn just threw him across the room. Although, if it was Al that got thrown it would be a lot funnier.

"It hurt," Jack said. Awww.

No, not aww! You're supposed to say ewww!

I placed my hand on his shoulder. "It's ok, Jack." Jack glanced at my hand he looked at it confusingly before he slowly reached up and held it.

"No, it's not ok," Dean snapped. "See, Jack, sometimes, things hurt, so you just man up and deal with it."

I gave Dean a look. "Dean, you cried at an episode of Doctor Sexy."

Hey, Doctor Sexy is a good show! You're not human if you don't cry.

"I understand," Jack started. "Pain is a part of the complete human experience. Accepting it is a sign of maturity."

My brows shot up. "Wow, Jack." That was really deep. I could even see a look of impressment on Dean's face as Sam and the tattoo guy came back over. "I think your machine short circuit or something." The guy still looked confused but nodded anyway.

I heard the needle buzzing again. "Lexa?" Sam called out.

I nodded. "I think I should be good. We've seen blood and gore all the time. I think I should be good with -"