Thirteen

I sighed as I sat down on my bed and continued throwing the tennis ball to the wall. Sam said we were taking a small break, but I'm not sure if I should go back out there. Not after what I almost did. I let my anger towards Dean and Venom get the better of me and I took it out on Sam and Jack. Sam is so used to the symbiote but not Jack. Hell, he still doesn't even understand what Venom is.

And I'm not going to explain it. I'm not really in the mood for a lesson in Me 101.

I didn't say anything as I continued throwing the ball towards the wall and catching it.

Still not talking to me?

I grabbed the ball again and threw it. When I was about to catch it, Venom's tendrils came out and caught the ball. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms.

Stop ignoring me, you little brat. I'm not the one who offered Jack as a meal.

To ignore Venom, I grabbed my phone with my earphones and decided to play some music. I'm pissed off at Venom, but not to the point where the volume would be loud. Actually, no. I'm going to be that petty and hurt him. I put the volume on high before I pressed play. I covered my head with my hands as the song began playing. I made sure it was skipped to the guitar solo, which worked because I could feel Venom thrashing in my head.

Venom began screeching and thrashing around. I could feel him coming out of my body and returning.

Stop it, Lexa! Turn it off!

I shut my eyes tight as I bit my lip to hold back the pain. It's hurting me, too, but Venom's been getting on my nerves about Jack. My whole body began convulsing as I tried to hold Venom in. The pain was too much for me to handle. I could feel the dark veins crawling up my face as my teeth turned to Venom's. I let out a loud groan as my hand grabbed the bed.

 I let out a loud groan as my hand grabbed the bed

My body was in so much pain. I didn't hear someone rushing into my room. I felt their hands on my shoulders but I kept clutching my head. The person took their hands off me and I thought they left, but I felt my earphones getting pulled off. I could hear Venom sigh in relief.

Finally.

The pain stopped almost instantly. I shot my eyes open to meet Jack's. My chest was still pounding vigorously as Jack gave me a concerned look.

"Why - Why did you do that?" I asked in quick short breathes.

"You were in pain," Jack stated. "I thought I should stop it."

Oh, please.

I sighed. "Jack, you didn't have to do that."

"Why? I didn't want to see you get hurt. And that looked like it was hurting you a lot." He looked at my hand that was clenching my mattress. I looked down to see that I ripped a huge hole on it and let go. Jack's brows furrowed as he looked at my earphones and back to me. "You wanted to hurt yourself?"