One

I can't believe I lost him. I can't believe we've lost him. He's not really lost, he's dead. Castiel. A very good friend of mine. And it's not just him we lost, we lost Mary Winchester. Sam and Dean Winchester's mother.

We've lost Crowley.

Right, Crowley. Even though he wasn't exactly my favorite, he was Venom's.

Yeah, Venom. That symbiote that's been with me for practically all my life. First, he was with my father, Eddie Brock. My father was getting too old for Venom to use as a host so I offered myself. My dad wasn't too thrilled about it, but it was either that or let him die. Sure, he's done a lot of terrible things, but he's still my father.

I've been traveling with the Winchesters for almost a three years now. Dean was actually good friends with my dad, but that was before he knew about Venom. Before he and Sam learned about him. And I thought I had a crazy life. All I had to deal with was this parasite, but they've dealt with angels, demons, anything of the supernatural. They've saved people, hunted things, it was their family business for a few years. Just add me, Lexa Brock, and Venom to the picture. All the things I've seen, angels turning against each other, Dean having the Mark of Cain, Darkness herself. Not to mention actually meeting Lucifer and God.

Chuck was a pussy.

Now, I was helping the Winchesters with another problem. Lucifer actually having a baby. He was after the kid, but we stopped him. But along the way, we lost Mary, Castiel, and Crowley.

Sam went to check on Jack while Dean and I looked over Castiel's body, or his vessel if you want to get technical. Castiel might have been serious at times, but he was funny when necessary. Even when he tries to prove a point. I remember him saying 'That is not true. I have once deceived and betrayed you, your brother, and Lexa.'

Dean and I ran inside the house to check on Sam. And to make sure if Jack wasn't going to do something.

"Sam?" Dean called out as he closed the door. Sam didn't respond, making me and Dean rush up the stairs. "Sammy?"

"I'm in here," Sam answered finally. Dean and I rushed into the room. I expected to see a baby boy crying in Sam's arms or something. Not a very naked Jack in front of us. His eyes were glowing as he looked between the three of us. Dean immediately pulled out his gun and cocked it. "No!"

Sam moved Dean's arm before the bullet could hit Jack. Jack flinched at the sound as the bullet went by his head.

That's not good.

My eyes widen when Venom decided to pull me out of the room. Black tendrils were coming out of my back as he thrust me out the window. I was outside when the house started to shake. The minute we landed on the ground, I had to cover my ears when I heard Jack screaming. Venom was thrashing around my body, his head coming out of me left and right as he screamed.

The screaming stopped. I could feel Venom relax inside. But what about Sam and Dean? I rushed back towards the house. I barley opened the door when Jack stood right in front of me. His eyes were still glowing, but he tilted his head to the side as he examined me.

Let me at him.

Jack kept staring at me. His eyes went towards the small cut on my head, that I got from that douche of a father of his. Jack slowly reached forward and rand his thumb through the cut. When his thumb rubbed the blood, Venom started to heal me. Jack furrowed his brows before stepping around me and walking out of the house. The second he stepped around me, I bolted up the stairs.

What are you doing? Go after him!

I can't leave Sam and Dean behind. I ran towards the room again to find them unconscious on the floor.

"Sam!" I rushed over. I looked towards Dean. "Dean!"

I shook my head. No, no, no. I can't lose them either. I checked Dean's pulse while Venom slithered his head towards Sam's.

Haircut's fine.

I sighed in relief as I went towards the bed and sat down.

Since he's unconscious, maybe I can -

"You're not eating Sam!" I screamed at the symbiote. "Remember the deal we made? Only bad guys."

Venom smirked as his head came out and looked at me.

How could I forget? All those angels were

How could I forget? All those angels were...exquisite.

I groaned as I laid back on the bed. Now, I have to wait for them to wake up. Who knows how long that will take.

》》》》

A/N: Yay, first chapter done.