Prologue

This is my first story.... Sorry if there is any grammatical mistakes,  English is not my first language.... But I tired my best to work on it and I hope you all will love my story and please vote!!!!
Thanks for giving my story a try.. I hope I don't disappoint you all.. ❤

_____________

Jason
I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her

"Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair.
"Patience baby, do you know what I'm gonna do with you?". I keep assaulting her neck by bitting and sucking down her soft skin. In response she just moans and tilt her neck giving me more access.

"You make me so hard when you moan", I started undressing her. "I'm gonna eat your pussy and when I'm done, you would be cumming so hard only with my mouth and my fingers".

_________________

Jason Laszlo Knight is 29 years , a Billionaire and CEO of Knight Enterprises.Only works hard for his family. Everyone is afraid of him, treats women as objects. He is having a traumatic and painful past and is very reserved. But she changes everything and breaks the wall that he has build for years.

Kira Regina White is 28 years, a surgeon and started practice in CityMed Hospital. Always busy with her work she doesn't live up her life. She helps people to go through their pain and understands them. She doesn't date anyone because of her past relationship.

When they both cross path with each other, will they both be able to take away each others pain? Or  will they cause more pain to each other?

Explore the journey filled with joy, drama, pain, tears and love.