Chapter - 17 - Who hurt him?

KIRA

Warning🚨This chapter contains mature scenes.

"Kira I..I.....".
"Yes", I stroke his cheek. He looks so handsome, he leans down my hand.

"I think you should rest now", he said. Why is he so nervous today?
"Are you sure nothing is bothering you", I'm really worried about him.

"Yes Kira. You should rest now", he kissed my forehead. After some time we both lay down on bed. I'm in his arms while he is playing with my hair. I recall what happened few moments ago.

I knew Jason was uncomfortable because of Lance's presence. And when Amy arrived, I also knew she would flirt with him. Amy had said several things about me, she even spread fake rumours, but I didn't paid any attention to her.

Because I already had enough on my plate, and Amy is isn't worthy of my time. I laugh how he was jealous the whole dinner.

"Why are you laughing?", he smiles at me. I look up at him.
"Just recalling the moment when you were jealous. You should have seen your face", I started laughing hard.

"Baby stop. I don't want to remember that", I giggled. I squeezed his both cheeks in my hands, "Aww....you look cute when you're jealous".

"I admit it. I was jealous. I get jealous when someone else has your attention. It's not even because I'm needy or insecure. I just don't want someone else to realize how amazing you are...and for them to steal you away from me. I just...really don't want to lose you. You mean so much to me for that to happen", he kissed my forehead and closed his eyes.

Wow...I can't believe he said that.
"Mister, you better open your eyes. I can't believe after saying sweet things to me you are sleeping now!!!", I hit his chest and he chuckles.

"Why, do I turn you on? Answer me baby", he sucks my earlobe in his mouth.
"Y-Yes", I whisper.
"Good, I'm not planning to go slow tonight", he kissed me hard.

I was on top of him. I started removing his pants, he was already hard for me.
"Look at me. This is how you make me hard", he moans out. I wanted to pleasure him, so I grab his hard long cock in my hand slowly. My hand is small around his penis. I started moving my hand you and down around his hard cock.

He throws his head back and moans, "Fuck...", I smile looking at him. I want to tease him a bit. I started with long, slow licks from top to bottom, then teased a little with my tongue on the tip.

"Baby please...stop teasing me", he groans and cover his face with his hand. I lick the precum off the head. I took his cock into my mouth and started sucking him. He moans again, I love hearing him moan. I feel him grow as he becomes more excited.

"Fuck...keep doing that, you are doing so good Kira", he moans my name. He grabs a fistful of my hair in his hand and controls me. He is really long. I try my best to take it whole in my mouth. I don't stop. I picked up the pace, I started to suck hard and fast.

"K-Kira...I don't think I can hold anymore", I started deepthroathing him.
"Fuck Kira, I'm gonna cum", he looks at me. I deepthroat him nonstop and finally he moans my name louder, "KIRAAA....", I feel his rope of cum in my mouth and I swallowed it.

I look at him, he is still semi hard. How is he still hard. He grabs me and switched positions. He is now on top of me.
"My turn baby", he took my panties off. I'm completely naked.
"You are always ready for me.You are so wet baby", he sucks my neck.

Without any warning he thrusts inside me, I moan. "Ohh..God", he gives me a minute to adjust his size. After knowing that I'm comfortable he thrusts me hard and fast. He really doesn't show mercy on me. He bites my neck, sucks my nipples but does not stop fucking me. He is constantly hitting my G-spot, he throws my one leg on his shoulder and fucks me hard.

"J-Jason I....".
"I know baby, cum with me", he whispers in my ear. He shoots another load of cum inside me. We can hear each other's breathing. He rests his face in my neck. I can't feel my legs.

"Another round?".
Fuck, doesn't he get tired. I guess we are going for a another round.

_____________

"Aren't you gonna be late for hospital?".
"Yes I am. Thanks to you, I can barely walk", I give him a sarcastic smile.
"Welcome baby", he kissed my forehead and laughs.

It's been months now. We started staying at each others homes every night. Not even a single night we are apart from each other. I don't know what he sees in me. He takes care of me and he is also very possessive of me.

He is sweet, loving and caring boyfriend. But I know there's something more. I can see the pain in his eyes, and I was fully sure when I got to know he has nightmares. Even during our vacation he got nightmares and also till today.

I still remember some nights when he had a nightmare.

FLASHBACK

It was midnight. I felt something moving under me. I opened my eyes I saw Jason, he was trembling in fear. I heard everything that he said.

"Please....I-I'm s-sorry, I won't do it again. I-It hurts", I can see tears on his cheeks.

"No....don't call them. T-They will h-hurt me again. I-I-It pains a lot", hearing everything he said, it broke my heart. Who would have hurt him? I don't know why, but I want to take his pain away. I can't see him like this.

"Shh...Laszlo it's me. Calm down, I'm here", I whisper in his ear and he calms down. I pull him over me. His head is on my chest, I stroke my fingers in his hair. He tightens his hold around me.

"Hey...it's okay. I'm here now, calm down baby", I said and kissed his forehead and wiped his tears.

FLASHBACK OVER.

This happens some nights. He holds me tight, he sweats, I see tears run down his closed eyes that always break my heart. Because I can't do anything. He talks in his sleep, his breathing quickens, but I immediately hold him and he calms down.

When I mentioned him before, he was really uncomfortable and nervous. I don't want to force him in any situation. I'm still waiting for him to open up for me, and when he does, I will do anything to take his pain away.

He called me and said to come to his home. He was excited to tell me that he has something planned for me, it's a surprise.

I was happy to hear this. I finished all my work, he sent Liam to pick me up. Liam is Jason's bodyguard. I would say he's more than a bodyguard to him. Liam is best friend of Jason since they were kids. He is good and kind.

I go upstairs to his room. I opened the door, but he's nowhere. I thought he might be in kitchen. I was about to leave I spot him in the corner of the room.

He wrapped himself and his head is in his knees. I noticed his right hand was bleeding badly. Fuck. I ran towards him, I sit down on my knees.

"Laszlo w-what happened?".