Chapter - 20 - Disappointed..

Jason

I deserve it. I deserve everything that she said.... But my heart broke when she said that I was using her. I would never do that to her. I didn't slept that night. How would I? When I lost my baby.

I'm all alone again. Arlo is angry with me because he knows what happened between us. I remember, how he came last night...

I was in my room, sitting in the corner. I hear my door open again. I got up, I thought Kira came back. But it was Arlo. He was angry, and by his looks I know...he knows everything.

"A-Arlo, have you_____", I wasn't able to finish, I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek. I realized that he punched me. I deserve it. He grabbed my shirt collar. I didn't stopped him.

"How could you do that? How could you hurt her, you fucking asshole", he punched me again.
"I don't care you are my brother right now. I warned you...How could you that to the woman you love?", I couldn't able to look at him. He was so mad at me.

He didn't leave my collar, " Why would you hurt Kira. Hell, you know how it feels to get abused. I didn't expected this from you", he said in disgust.

"Stop it Arlo. Leave him", I look up and I see Liam. He tries to apart us.
"You know what he did to her?", Arlo asked Liam, and he just nods.
"Arlo, I can understand it. I'm controlling myself too. I want to beat up his face, but I know him, we should listen to his side of story. I swear if he is wrong in anyway, I won't stop you", Arlo wasn't interested in anyway.

"Would you speak up now asshole?", Arlo was trying to control his anger. Liam gives me a understanding nod, to speak up.
"I-I....saw him...", I told them everything that happened, they couldn't believe what I said.

"No....this can't happen. H-He's dead. I don't u-understand....the cops told us that___", Arlo didn't believe me.
"I know Arlo!!But, I saw him", I was shaking in pure fear.
"Are you sure Jason? You must have_____",
"Liam, trust me, I did and I'm hundred percent sure", my legs don't support me anymore. I take the support of the wall.

Liam comes to help me. He's always there for me. Every fucking time, but I never appreciated him. After, what happened with me, I build up a wall and shut everyone. But he was always there for me.

"Liam, I didn't wanted to hurt her. I didn't....I-I was n-not in my right m-mindset. I-I just snapped", I was crying. I don't care what they think of me.

Arlo came near me and hugged me. "I'm sorry for what happened, but I'm not sorry for punching you", he looks at me and I know he's still pissed off.

"You should've told her. Why were you hiding it from her?", he asked me.
"I thought she would leave me. Who would be still with me, even after knowing the truth", Arlo shakes his head in disbelief.

"You love her, that means you take care of her, be with her and most important you trust her. You didn't trust her with your past, but she did. She did everything with you and what you gave her in return, huh!!! I won't forgive you for this. You know what... after everything you did she didn't even said anything to anyone...She left you, because you were not a man enough to trust her. You made a mistake, so you are gonna fix this", he says and leaves.

He stops in middle and turns, "But if you hurt her in the process...I won't hesitate to throw punches on you again", he leaves.
"I'm gonna investigate on this. Don't worry about him but Kira. You need to win her back man... and clean your hand...it's covered in blood", I hug him. He was surprised but he hugs me back.