Chapter - 7- First Kiss

KIRA

He is wearing a blue suit, he shaved his beard, and God his perfume smells so addicting. His mouth is wide open when he sees me and then shakes his head.

"Ahh-Um-I-You look stunning Kira, absolutely so beautiful", he blushed. He was stuttering. 'Cute'.

"Thank you, you are so hot, I-Um-I mean handsome. Shit, I'm sorry", I think I'm embarrassed of myself.
He just smiles at me and thanks April. I don't know why?

"Shall we", he shows me the way.

" Y-Yeah", I take a last glance at April. She gives me a thumbs up. She even kept a condom in my purse. I mean..... What was she even thinking. I'm not planning to have sex with him.

We are outside of my apartment. He is having a black BMW car. Ofcourse he has, he is a billionaire stupid. He opens the door of the car. I get in. He sits beside me. We both don't say anything for minutes.

"Did you meet your brother?", I break the silence.

"Yes, he's doing great", he replied.

The car stops. We are front of fancy restaurant. He quickly gets out and opens the door for me. I slowly walk out of the car. He places one hand on my back, I flinch slightly and shows the way with his other hand.

We enter the restaurant, but the place is empty. A lady approaches us, "Sir, please this way", and leads the way. He takes out the chair for me.He is quite a gentleman.

"What do you want sir and ma'am?".

"My usual with red wine and", he looks at me. I'm already looking at the menu card. This is so costly restaurant, no wonder, no one is here.

"Roasted chicken please", I said to her. She nods and leaves us alone.

"You complained yesterday that we don't know each other. So let's start with introducing myself. My name is Jason Laszlo Knight. I'm CEO of Knight Enterprises and you are...? ", he says with a bright smile on his face.

"I think you took it more seriously ",I say it with a giggle.

"Ok......So my name is Kira Regina White. I'm a doctor and I work in CityMed Hospital as a surgeon, and thanks for inviting me", I smile.

"Hmm, are you from here?", he asked.

"No.....I came to NYC for job with my friend. It's been quite a few years now", I replied.
I still had many questions in my mind, that I wanted to ask him. The dinner is served.

"It's strange, this place is not crowded with people", I eat my dinner.

"Actually, I booked the whole place for us. I'm not a social person. I usually don't go out", he just smiles at me. His smile is so beautiful.

"Ohh....Okay. Umm - do you have any girlfriend?", shit why did I asked that. He was taken back.

"I'm so__

"No, it's fine. I don't have any girlfriend. I never dated anyone yet", I drink the wine. I think that if he had never dated any women, then he must be a gay.

"No, I'm not a gay. I didn't found anyone who is worthy of my time", I almost choke my drink. How did he know what I was thinking? And he laughed. He just laughed. It was such a sweet laugh.

"Umm-Ah-so, am I w-worthy of your time? ", I was curious to know.

"You absolutely are", he answered and I blushed like a teenager.

We continued our conversation, we got to know about each other. I got to know what he likes and dislikes. I can say he was a little reserved and formal at first but later he just went with the flow.

I couldn't believe that he is 'Jason Knight', the billionaire. It was like I knew him before. I felt free around him. He.....He's.....I don't know but different, like a mystery. When I look in his beautiful blue eyes, they seem lost and I can sense pain.

No....Why would he be in pain. He is a billianore. I'm just overthinking.We finished our dinner with some desserts. We are on the way home. He is way more close than before, not that I'm complaining.

We reached my apartment. Before I can open the door, he quickly opens the door and stretch out his one hand. I accept it.

"Did you liked it? ", Jason asked.

"Yes, it was amazing. Thanks for the dinner".

"Pleasure  is all mine. I still think you didn't accept my apology".

"No, I enjoyed your company and I have really accepted your apology".
I hug him to reassure him. God he is so warm. I want to be in his embrace...like forever. We break the hug, but we are still close to each other.

He was staring at me and he finally said, "Kira don't think I'm doing this for to just earn your apology, but I like to know more about you".

I just stared at him, I knotted my eyebrows in confusion. Did I heard correct?
"W-What do you m- mean?", I was trying to take a step back but he was having different plans.

Without warning Jason grabs my wrist and tugs me into his chest. And then placing both hands on my waist tightly, he caged me, making sure I'm trapped within his arms.

He bends down and buries his face between the nape of my neck. His breath was teasing me and a shiver ran down my body. He started kissing my neck and I unintentionally tilted my head to give him more access. I lost my complete energy. My legs would have given out, if his arms weren't holding me tightly.

"Mhmm", I moan.I tired my best to stop it, but I can't. He was so addicting and I didn't want him to stop.

My chest was pressed against his. He sucked my skin. He started giving me open mouth kisses, and travelling his way up to my jaw. God, his lips are so addicting. I was craving for his lips.

He lifts his head and looked right in my eyes, "Can I kiss you Kira?", he asked in husky voice. We were so close, our lips were almost touching.

"Y-Yes", I replied. I just wanted his lips on mine. I can see the lust in his eyes. We both couldn't control ourselves anymore. He crashed his lips to mine ant I kissed him back. My hands were around his neck and his arms tightened more around my waist. I'm sure that's gonna leave a mark.

He is kissing me hard, we both fight for dominance but at last he wins. His tongue slid across my bottom lips. Giving him more access, I slightly open my mouth, he finds the opportunity and bites down my lip. A moan escaped from my lips. Whenever, our tongue collided with each other, a moan came out.

I grab his hair in my fistful hands. He just grunt out A voice. After few moments, he finally let go. We both were out of breath. I never knew kissing would be so intimate. We rest our foreheads.

It felt like a dream, heaven. I don't want him to let go, not after what happened. I open my eyes, he's already watching me with a bright smile on his face. Fuck, I kissed him.

"It was.....It was amazing", he said still keeping me caged amd my hands against his chest.

"Y-Yeah, I probably should go now", we finally are apart.

" Umm-when we can meet again?".

"Well, you have my number, right? ", I replied with a smirk and playful eyes.

"Good night Laszlo".

"W-What did you call me?", he was surprised.

"Laszlo, it's beautiful. I like it even more. If you don't w____

"No, you can. Goodnight Kira", he said.

I'm so happy. After so many years I feel free.