Chapter- 8 Demons

Jason

I reached home. Today's day was so good. I recall everything that happen right from the hospital. After my work, I went to meet my brother.

Doctors told him to take complete bedrest. I enter the room, as always I see him flirting with the nurse. He flirts with everyone. He doesn't care about to the gender, whether male or female, he's always flirting. Yes, he's bisexual.

I clear my throat to grab his attention, "Oh there you are brother, I missed you so much", he fake crys. Drama queen. The nurse leaves.

"I'm glad you're okay. You got us all worried. I never thought I'd say it, but I missed you too", I sat on the chair beside him.

"You are in good mood. Wait.....You are not my brother. You never say that, especially to me. Oh my God, who's the girl? Tell me bastard!! ,he was shocked.

"OK-ok, she's.......she's one of the doctor's that saved your life", I said without looking at him.

"The hot one? Ahh......what was her name......Yeah,Kira White", he scratched his head.

"Yeah, how do k____anyways that's her", I never used to share anything with him but I did. Because I needed to share this with someone.

"I knew I liked her too. I mean who won't.
Shit dude, she's so hot and that ass of h_____

I cut him off, "Don't you dare complete the sentence or I won't be responsible for your other broken bones", I threatened him.

"Woah dude, I was just kidding. You like her, there's no chance I will come in between, unless you want me to...... ", he winks at me.
I look at him in disgust. Yeah, he is completely fine. Later, I tell him everything about today's plan. He was completely surprised.

"Bitch, you are taking her on a date, within a day. Fuck man, I want to see this. My brother, who is always busy with work, is going out with a woman. She must be really special dude".

"My baby is really special".

"Fuck, you are whipped", he laughs at me. I punch his shoulder, he winced in pain, and we both laugh .

My file is ready and I don't have any meetings. There's still quite a lot of time, but I did not want my baby to wait, so I showed up early at her apartment. This is usually not my thing. I'm completely new at this, but Arlo gave me some tips. I hope it will help me.

__________________

I rang her door bell. April opened the doors, behind her was my baby. Holy shit, what the fuck!! She was wearing an off shoulder red colour dress, upto her mid thigh. Showing her long and lean legs with a high pointed heels. Fuck me, her body was so perfectly defined in that dress.

And her ass,those sexy curves, and God her lips. I wanted to kiss her so badly,and throw her in the bed and rip her dress off her body. I wanted to hear her moans. I wanted to be buried inside her tight little pussy so deep and hallow, that she couldn't be able to walk for weeks.

I saw her she was staring at me, with her beautiful brown eyes. Her eyes trail down my whole body. Shit,I'm hard again. I don't want her to see that.

Please baby have some mercy on me.

Then we went to restaurant. I basically booked the whole restaurant fo us. I don't want anyone to disturb us. Whenever I go out, either there are media or the women flirting with me. I don't want anything to go wrong as this is my first date of my life.

She considered this as a date right? I need to tell her it is more than that. I have a file about her, but I want to hear it from her.

Soon, we finished our dinner and way back to home. I closed the distance between us. I was sitting close to her. I wanted her body to be pressed against mine.

When she was leaving, she just.......just hugged me. I personally don't allow anyone to touch me. It's true. I hate when someone touches me leaving my mama. I look down at kira........If it was not her, I don't know what would I have done. When she hugged me, I felt peace that I haven't known before.

I felt I don't need to hide myself anymore. I felt no more demons in me, and a sudden urge in me to hug her back. I did. I just dipped my head in her neck. Her smell was so fucking addicting. I couldn't stop myself anymore, I started giving her wet kisses on her neck and a sweet moan escaped from her lips. That only encouraged me more to suck her skin harder.

I asked her if I could kiss her. I pray she would say yes and she did. I just wanted her permission. I kissed her hard, and she kissed me back with same energy. I got full access of her mouth. I bite her lower lip, she moaned. My baby liked a bit painful.

I wanted to take further, my dick was throbbing in my pants. She tasted so sweet. She kissed my demons. But I know I should stop. I need to take it slow with her before I mess up everything.

We were finally apart from each other. I remember  her calling my middle name 'Laszlo'. No one called me with my middle name, but coming out of her mouth sounded music to my ears.

_____________________

My heart is literally dancing. I'm feeling so good. I decided to message her.

Baby
"Goodnight baby. Sweet dreams".

Baby
"Baby, I don't regret kissing you".

I know she would be overthinking, so I messaged her.

I'm all alone in my house. I don't need any flings today and I don't think I will ever need them again. They were just meaningless, as I basically gave them pain and torture.

I sleep in my bed. My biggest fear is sleep. Because I always get nightmares everyday and I'm all alone to deal with it. Soon my sleep takes over.

Warning🚨The futher content consist of child abuse. Do not read if you're not comfortable with the description. You can read it when the content is over. 🚨

"You bastard, what did I told you? I don't want you to attend your rubbish school. How dare you didn't obey me".

"P-please.......I-I-I won't g-go anymore. Please, d-don't hit m-me again", I was on my knees begging for him.

"You need to be fucking punished brat", he grabs the steel rod from the room. He usually hits me with a wooden bat, but today he bought a steel  rod. This is going to pain so much.

Tears were running down my cheeks.
" Please, I will l-listen to you.....and o-obey your o-orders......don't hit me", I begged him continuously. A shiver ran down my spine.

He swinged the rod hard and fast on my shoulder causing me to fall on the ground. But he didn't stop. He was beating me continuously, mercilessly. I cried my lungs out, I cried for help but no one heard nor he stoped.

🚨The content is over.🚨

I woke up catching my breath again. I sat on the floor near the corner of my room. My hands covering up my ears and my head in my knees.

After some time, I decided to have shower. Why I'm not able to forget about him?

"He's gone. He won't hurt you again. You're fully grown up ass now", I say it to myself.

I came out of shower. I wrap the towel around my waist. I look at myself in the mirror.I see scars all over my body. Mostly on my chest, my torso.
These are scars of wooden bat, steel rods, scars of knifes that were deeply cut within and even bite marks all over my body.

I'm so disgusted of my body. It's full of scars, that are awful. I started to cover my scars with make up. Yes, I do it everyday because I hate my scars. I don't want to even look at them.

Why would anyone want to be with me after watching my scars? Will Kira be with me, even after knowing my demons?