New Book!

Hii guys,
I am back with a New Story 'Out Of My Reach'.
This is not a sequel. I hope you all read this book and support it, as you all did with my previous book, 'Silent Pain'.

OUT OF MY REACH

OUT OF MY REACH

Liam

I grab Aaliana's neck and push her against the wall.
"Don't play your fucking games with me. It won't work", I lean in closer, almost touching her lips with mine.

The minx smirks and open first two buttons of my shirt. She slides down her hand on my cock. A deep groan escapes my lips,as she grabs my cock.

"You should be careful Liam. I will break your heart", she whispers and licks her lips teasingly. She starts to rub me......she is torturing me. I catch her wrist and add some pressure on hold of her neck.

"I won't let that happen", I smash my lips with her, leaving no room for her to reply.

_________________

Liam Trevor Wilson, the chief head security of Knight family. He is strong, attractive man with a beautiful, kind heart and soul. He didn't let anything or anyone distract him from doing his job except......Aaliana. She is a dangerous temptation. She is like fire, he knows that he is gonna get hurt but still he wants to get burn.

Aaliana Grace Knight. She is beautiful and stubborn girl, who can't let her family down. She is confused about her life and does everything what her mother says, just to keep her happy. She thought she was going in the right path but one person proved her wrong.....Liam. Every part of him was intimidating. She wanted to stay away from him, yet she craved for his touch.

__________________