Chapter - 27 - Victor

KIRA

By seeing Charles again brought up all my memories back from past. I also remembered my parents and my sister....how am I not close to anyone of them. When Jason talked about my sister Athena...I wanted to cry. I missed her more, and I know she's is angry with me. I don't know when or how I'm going to meet her....I just want my little sister back.

Days went by, Jason helped to distract me after the incident and it worked. I am switching back to normal. Jason told me about what he did to Charles. He also told me about his past crimes. I didn't said anything. I wanted Charles to get punished for destroying the life's of many women. After that incident, Jason appointed two bodyguards for me.

I know he wants to protect me, but I didn't had the habit of having two people following my back everywhere. Everyone in the hospital knows that I am dating Jason. It was published in newspapers and magazines having our photos on front page. It was weird. Whenever I entered any room, everyone starts whispering amongst themselves. I don't pay much of my attention to this. They will forget about it within short time.

Last week Jason asked me to move in with him. I was over the moon, but I wanted him to be sure. Next day itself, he literally shifted all my things in his house. We both live in the same house now.
Everything is going in the right place and I hope it does the same in future too.

Only thirty minutes are left to end my shift. It's almost dinner time. I still have two more patients to check. My phone starts ringing, it's Jason
"Hello, I have finished my work, I will leave in few minutes and pick you up", he said.
"Yeah, that's fine. I still have patients to check. I will call you back", I hang up.
I do rest of my work.
Next few days are going to be tiresome for me. My team has many surgeries to perform.

I'm in the reception hall. I collected all my things. Today April is having night shift, so she is currently busy. April got mad when she knew what happened with me in the ball. But she relaxed when I told her Jason took care of it. I thought she would be sad that I was moving in with Jason, but she proved me wrong. She was happy and said that now she can have one night stands in her own room. Silly girl. She is just the female version of playboy.

Suddenly two arms wrapped me from behind and I gasped, it's Jason I can smell his scent and I know it's him. He kissed my shoulder blade and I turn around. He gives me small peck on my lips.
"Are you ready to go?", Jason takes my backpack. He always carried my backpack, even when I tell him not to.
"Yeah. Let's go to your house".
"No baby. It's our house. How many times should I tell you this", we hold each other hands and walk outside .

"Let's go to our house and have some dinner and then sleep in our lovely bed", I tease him a little.
"Don't play this game with me baby. You won't want to miss your tomorrow's shift now, would you?", I swallow a huge glup, as much as I want to continue this. But something tells me that he is not going to hold back.

"You don't want to answer now?", he laughs and tighten his hold on my waist.
"You know what I'm gonna do? Once we get home, I'm gonna be buried deep inside you and pound into you mercilessly and you would be moaning my name all night", I hit his arm in response.
"Be ready", I think it is the warning for me. Really, I should've shut my mouth from start. But a part of me is also excited to reach home quickly.

_______________

He slammed in me and my legs around him tightened.
"Scream my name baby", he sucked my breasts and grabbed the other one in his hand. He slapped my breasts and the pleasure is uncontrollable.

"Yes....Laszlo! Shit...Fuck me harder!", I tell and he places my one leg on his shoulder and goes deep.
"That's it baby. You are doing so good. You like it when I fuck you hard right? You will wait for me, yeah?", he said and rammed hard inside me. He suck and bite my neck, making me wince in both pain and pleasure.

Silent PainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara