Chapter - 6 - Dreams

JASON

I just fucking asked her out. I never hangout with any women in public. No, she is not just any women. She is special.

I remember the moment when I asked her out. The way she was calling me sir, I would so many things to her and her little ass.

She was nervous and she was stuttering. I like when people stutter when they are scared of me. But I don't want her to be sacred of me. When she was stuttering, I find it kinda cute.

And when she called out my name. Fuck, I just wanted to kiss her soft pouty lips so hard. Never my name sounded so sweet as she called me.

I thanked her friend. She should get a fucking reward, because of her I got her phone number. I can tell her friend was more excited than her.

The main important thing was she didn't know me. I mean, l'm kind of popular within the women and I always find women throwing themselves at me. She didn't knew me, this is new.

I didn't find her throwing herself at me. She was even ready to reject me, but I was saved from her friend. Yes, she definitely deserves a reward.

Why she didn't wanted to go out with me? Does she have any boyfriend? Even if she did, I would fucking kill him. The thought of her with any other man, makes my blood boil in anger. She is mine. I can't wait until tomorrow.

"Why are you so late, did you really apologize to her", my mother asked me.

"Yes mama, I did", I replied sitting next to her, outside the ICU.

"You should get some rest", grandpa said.

"You need to go for work tomorrow. We all are here just take the kids with you. You all need to rest. Please ", he said in low voice.

I've always listened to him no matter what.
"Ok grandpa, call me if he wakes up or anything you need. Take Care. "

I drop them and reached home. I was relieved my brother is safe. All I could think was about Kira. I'm already imagining her on my bed naked and wet for me.

Shit, I see my dick is erect. I'm already hard. I'm gonna need some cold shower. I couldn't get her out of my head and even this erection.

The shower is on. My hand is on my dick moving up and down imagining her in the shower. I see, she is all naked in front of me. Water slips under her defined body.

She is on her knees, her hand is on my dick. Fuck, she looks so amazing in this position. She takes my dick in her mouth wide open all at once.

She sucks me hard and fast having her mouth wrapped around me. I don't think I would last anymore.

"Fuck baby, I'm so close", I moan and she picks up her pace going hard and fast and moaning my name.

I shoot my load of cum on the shower wall.
"Fuck", I grunt. I'm already having wet dreams about her. I can't wait to make her mine.

_________________

I wake up again breathlessly in my bed. I cover my face with my hands. I take my time, and take deep breaths. 'No they can't hurt you anymore, I'm safe'. I have nightmares every night. I hug myself and sit on corner of my bed.

I get ready for work , early morning. I reached my building. My office is on 32th floor. My assistant gives me the details about today's schedule. She is an old women, her name is Marina. She is nice, does her job perfectly.

Before her, I had many other young women. They usually used to get naked in front of me, in my office. During my working hours, I only concentrate on my work. I preferred work more than women. So, I fired them all and decided to appoint her to avoid any distractions.

Lately, I'm thinking about her. How is it possible that I'm thinking about her 24/7? I'm imagining her on my desk bending all over down. Fucking hell, I need to control myself or I might fuck it all up before I'm able to start anything.

         ****************************

                            KIRA

I knew I saw him somewhere. I remembered now, I saw him on the magazine. He is the Billionaire Knight. I just made a fool out of myself. I couldn't believe he asked me out.

April was on top of the moon. She was just rambling non stop till we got home. I go to my room and fresh up. We were in the living room.

April opened her laptop and she searched him on google, I just don't believe her. I'm still trying to process everything.

"See, I told you he never dated anyone before. And now, he asked you out. I'm so happy for you. Wait, we need a fancy dress for you and my make up kit", she was jumping on the sofa continuously.

" April, he just invited me for dinner to apologize. If he has never dated any women, I think he's gay", I say it but I don't want it to be true.

"Don't jump conclusions Kira, ask him tomorrow and just spend your time with him. Finally, after so many years you are going on date", she keeps her hand on my thigh, trying to reassure me.

" But_______

"No Kira. Just remember he is not like him. Give him a chance, maybe he is your end. "

"April, your thinking way to far", I let out a laugh.

"Bitch, just repeat after me. He is not like him", she holds my both hands in hers.

"He is not like him", I say in sad voice.

"Good, I'm so excited. My best friend is going out with the rich, hot billionaire 'Jason Knight ', she says and we both laugh out loud.
I hope he is not like him.

_________________________

I got up early in the morning. I'm all ready for my work. Maximus and Julius are staying with their dates , I might see them in the hospital.

I'm currently on my rounds for check ups on patients. My next round is with Arlo Knight. He was sober this morning. The media was still out there. I went to his ward with a nurse appointed with me.

I can see his whole family but not him. I was slightly dissapointed. I watch them, they were so happy for him. Just like a happy joint family.

"How are you catching up lately, do you have any pain", I check his pulse and other test reports.

"Wow, you are hot. Are you the one that saved my life babe? ", he smirks at me. I can tell he flirts with a lot of women.

"Well I'm one of them. You should really thank your family members, they all were here for you", I said with a laugh.

" Thank you everyone for being with me and saving me", he says it sarcastically and his one hand is in air. We all laugh at his actions. He is a joyful person to be and he remainded me of Maximus.

"You need a lot of rest and no movement. Their is a switch beside the bed, if you need anything just press the button".

"Yeah sure I will, if it means to see you again", he winks at me.

"Leave the poor girl alone Arlo, and just rest", his grandfather kinda saves me.

I don't know, when but it's already evening.April and I reached home and she started doing my make up and doll me up. I'm nervous. After few years, I'm going out with a man. Wait, is this even a date?
I'm gonna go crazy.

He called me a few minutes ago, he is currently in hospital with his brother. He said he will pick me up. My hands are getting sweaty and my heart is beating fast.

Suddenly my doorbell ranged, April opened the door...............