Chapter - 5 Dinner?

KIRA

He is so rude. I mean I understand that he cares about his brother but still he can be a bit nice.

"With all due respect sir, your brother is out of danger and is totally fine. His skull was striked from front and back and his blood vessels were ruptured, by which it caused a severe brain injury.  But we performed Craniontomy surgery and some fractured bones. Now he is in good condition", I explained them without looking him. Because if I did I won't be able to say anything. So I did my best to avoid his gaze.

"Will there be any complications futher", the old aged man said in a low voice.

"Hopefully no, but we need him to keep under observation for 2 weeks, so he doesn't have any further complications".

"When will he come around?", the lady asked.

"Maybe till tomorrow, he needs a lot of rest and make sure you don't stress him too much. Just try to keep him happy",  I replied in a comforting tone by keeping my hand on hers.

"We will, you don't need to say that", the brute said.
What's the problem with him, is he always like this?.

"Please just neglect him, he is just worried about his brother the woman said while giving me small smile.

"Please call me Julia, thank you for the cooperation. And sorry for everything that happened outside", she gave me a sad smile.

"You don't need to apologize Julia, It's a natural reaction."

Dr. Ron arrived to the office. He will futher discuss the details. My working hours has been completed and I should go home now. April , she must me waiting for me.

"I've got to get going, I look forward to our next meeting", I say and leave.

I'm really late today. I change my clothes and lock my locker. I hurry and got into the elevator. All I was thinking about was the gorgeous man. I would really like to see him again. Maybe I will ask him to hangout with m_____No. He is such an attractive man, he may already have a girlfriend or boyfriend......Who knows?

Why would he hangout with someone like me? Clearly he doesn't like me, the way he was speaking with me........ He is way out of my league.

I see annoyed April in front of me. I didn't realize, I was so caught up with my thoughts that I didn't know when I got out of the elevator.

"Did you plan having dinner with them", she was ready to attack me.

"I'm sorry they were just difficult to handle. Anyways, I want you to tell something", I was excited to tell her.

"Bitch, hope its worth it, now speak up".

You will not believe, I______
I was cut off by someone calling out my name.

                    ******************

                               Jason

I wanted her eyes in me, only at me. But she didn't even looked at me, like she completely ignored my presence. I kinda of hated this. Why isn't she looking at me? Why am I so desperate to have her eyes on me?

"We will, you don't need to say that", I say it just to grab her attention. I didn't realize, I was being so rude and mean to her. I wanted to test her limits. But she was so calm. How?

With all the interactions with her I can say that either she is controlling herself, or she is a strong woman. I started doubting myself for behaving bad with her. Never in my life I ever doubted myself but now.