Chapter - 15 - I need you

Kira

"Baby, will you be my girlfriend? ", I'm surprised. He really wants me to be his girlfriend.

"Are you sure about it. I don't have any problem if you______".

"I want you and only you. I'm hundred percent sure about it", he looks at me.
"I would love to be your girlfriend but I have one condition".

"Really!!!Thank you baby", he kissed all over my face and I giggle.

"Hey, will you listen to me now", I stopped him and he laughs at me.
"I don't want media to know about us", I don't want Charles to know about me. I don't want him to destroy my happiness. I hope he says yes. I need time.

"I have no problem baby", he kissed me non stop and I giggle at his actions.

We landed on the airport and then we are currently in his car. But it's not the way to my home.
"Laszlo, we going in the wrong direction, my apartment is on the other way", I look out of window.

"I know, we are going to my home baby", he shrugs.
"Why? You don't_______

"For once in your life, will you stop questioning me woman. Let me complete", he holds my hand.

"We are going to my home because you are gonna stay tonight with me, and I won't take 'no' as a answer. Tomorrow I will drop you at work in morning. So.... I answered all your questions baby ", he said and kissed my forehead.

I get out of the car, oh my god!! Fuck, his house is huge, definitely a big mansion. I can see numerous vehicles parked around. He holds my waist tightly and shows me the way. His living room is so big, more than the size of my entire apartment.

He has many maids in his big mansion. A lady came and greet us.
"You are home Jason, I'm really happy to see you", she gives her joyful smile and she sees me.

"Oh my god, you brought a young lady with you. She's so beautiful", she hugs me and I hug her back. "Kira, she's Eden , she takes care of everything in the house. Eden she's Kira my....my girlfriend", he blushed.

"Jesus finally, I was tired of you and your brother bringing your flings____".
"Eden, Kira is tired I would like her to take to my room", he said in stern voice.

Flings? Does he always do that? Am I just a temporary thing to him? Does he takes every women for vacations? Am I just a plaything to him?

I was thinking hundreds of questions in my mind . I didn't realize we were in his room. His room is really beautiful, fancy but it's not the answer to my questions.

"Baby don't. Look at me", he cupped my cheeks.
"I know you are overthinking. Do you trust me?", he asked. Do I trust him?Yes, I do. I just nod at him.

"It was before when I met you. It never meant anything", he looks down. "What I mean to you?", I really wanted to ask him, I don't want to be broken again.

"Am I just a play_____".

"Don't you dare complete the sentence. Just don't. Have I not done enough to prove  you that you are important to me. I'm never been like this with anyone but you. You make me feel things I never felt. Hell, I never allow any women to touch me leaving my mother. You are first woman who has touched me and you will be my last", I look in his eyes he's telling the truth.

Because spending last few days with him. I can say he is very distant person. Everyone is scared of him. He is still cupping my cheeks. "Why me Laszlo?". I want to know what he sees in me.

"You bring the best out of me. Nobody makes me feel the way you make me feel. It is you. It is fucking you. I cannot describe it anymore. You are the only one that I'll ever want. I belong to you. You are the only thing that matters. You are my good", he closed his eyes.

"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you would realize how special you are to me", I can feel tears on my cheek and I realize I'm crying. No one has ever said me that.

He wipes my tears with his thumb. I can see he is panicked.
"Baby, please don't cry, I'm sorry", I kissed him, he lifts me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

The next moment, we tore each others clothes. We are in his bed competely naked and I'm ridding on him. We are not using protection and we don't care about it because right now we want each other.

"You are so tight.. Fuck", he holds on me tightly.
"You feel so good baby", he keeps thrusting me hard and fast. "L-Laszlo I'm gonna cum", I moan loudly. "Cum with me  baby", he speeds up.

"Oh god!!", I moan as his mouth dips below and finds my erect nipple. He sucksme and leaves me wanting more.

I felt my walls tighten around him and clench painfully inside me, bringing him to his release with me. I felt his hot semen inside me, trailing down my inner thighs.

"That was.....amazing. You did so good baby", he kissed my forehead. "I agree", I'm in his arms and he lays down in bed holding me.
"I will get you pill tomorrow", I laugh at him.
"It's okay. I'm a doctor Jason. I will get it tomorrow", he chuckles.

After some time, he gave a home tour, he literally has a theatre in his home. I decided that we would  watch movies. He was hesitant at first, but I convinced him.

We are in his theatre. He has recliners and big space. I laid on top of him watching movie. He is stiff, he is really not used to cuddling.

"Relax Laszlo, it's just a movie", I press a kiss on his chest. He relaxed his body.
"You don't watch movies?", I draw small patterns on his chest by my fingers.

"No, Arlo comes here with his friends to watch movies or for parties. I don't have friends, I have been all alone in my life", my heart breaks when I hear it.

He doesn't have any friends. My Laszlo spent 29 years all alone. I snuggle more close to him.
"You have me now. You're not alone anymore. I kiss his cheek, he plays with my hair and looks at me.

"Do you promise that you'll never leave me?", he questioned me with sad eyes.
"I don't think I'll ever leave you. I need you in my life. Do you need me?", I stroke his cheeks.

"Yes, I need you too. I need your body pressed against mine, your warmth, your smell and I need you in my arms everyday baby", he kissed me. I'm so happy, he is everything to me.

The rest of the day we both relax and enjoy time by spending with each other. He cook delicious food for me. I can see a difference in his behaviour, with others he keeps a distance, a serious look on face and doesn't speaks too much.

But with me he laughs, annoys the hell out of me, cooks food for me, make me laugh at his possessiveness and silly jokes. I like it. I like it because he shows this side of him only to me.

Next day, he woke up earlier than me. I get ready for work in front of mirror. I see Jason behind me, he hugs me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder. I hold his hands.

"When will I see you today? ", he closed his eyes. God, he is really becoming clingy day by day.

"I think we both had spent enough time with each other, you can leave without me for one day at least", I smile looking up through the mirror.

"I'm gonna miss you. Wait.....we will stay here, one more day please", he pouts his lips.
"We can't Laszlo. You have tons of work, I need to go to hospital".

"You are not gonna miss me", I turn to face him.
"No", I hide my smile.
"Ouch. It really hurts baby", he fake crys. I laugh at him and do his tie.

"You can call me, you can visit me when your work is done. I'm not going anywhere", I kiss him and he kisses all over my face.

Later he drops me off, in the hospital. I meet everyone.
"Oh god I missed you so much Kira. These both men annoyed the hell out of me", she hugs me tight.
"I want to know details of everything after work", I laugh and nod at her.

I get a message from Jason.

Laszlo
I miss you ❤

Jesus, he has really become clingy now. I smile at his message. The realization hits me.....

I have fallen for him really hard and fast.