Chapter - 12 - Sweet Taste

JASON

I finally asked her and she said yes. I'm so happy right now. Last night was so different than the other nights. Shit, last night I wanted her so badly, but I controlled myself for her.

Because I'm gonna show her how perfect she is. I will make sure this two weeks will be perfect for us. Last night was a proof that she is different. I've never slept so peacefully before, hell I was also not used to cuddling.

We fit so perfectly together, her warm body against mine. I didn't had a nightmare last night. How? I always had nightmares at night.

The pain that I had was gone last night. She is special to me and I will never let her go. I have meeting right now, they are lucky because I am in a good mood.

I have a smile on my face, that's not going off. My driver was shocked when he opened the door for me. I walk to my building, everyone is glaring at me but my smile is still there. They are not used to see a smile on my face, because I always have a serious look on my face.

I'm currently in the meeting. I can't concentrate on the meeting, all I think about is Kira. Will she be able to take my pain away completely? Or will I cause her more pain?Once she knows the truth about me, would she leave me? I don't want her to. It's not the right time, I don't want to mess up anything. God, when did I started being this cheesy.

After the meeting I went home, my bags were already packed. I had this planned for so many days now. I called Kira and told her to get ready. I inform my family that I'm out for two weeks alone. I don't want to tell them now.

I'm currently waiting for her near her apartment. She comes down with her bags.
"I'm sorry I'm late, I went for shopping", she said.
"You could've told me, we would have gone for shopping", I kiss her forehead and hold her close to me.

We go to the airport. I managed all the media, so they didn't get any news.
"We didn't book flight tickets. What are we gonna do?", I laugh at her.

"Baby we are going in my private plane", I take her hand in mine and kiss her knuckles. We enter the private plane.

"Oh my god, it's so beautiful".
"It also has rooms, if you are tired", I said.

"No, I want to be with you", she holds my hand.
"Baby, it's 17 hour long flight. Come on baby, I will take you after our dinner", I'm so excited  for this trip. She's gonna love it.

She was tired and she is now sleeping peacefully on my chest. She is so precious for me. How did she become so important for me in matter of few days? I never spend holidays with my own family.

I give her fishy kisses all over her face."Wake up, we are going to land in 15 minutes", she yawns and gives me her morning smile.
She squeals and move out of bed. I chuckle, "Baby slow down", I go behind.

She looks out of window. The view was so breathtaking.
"Come on now, sit down we still have 15 minutes", she was going to sit beside me but I pulled her on my lap.

She was comfortable, in this position my dick grew more harder. She felt it too, she looks at me and I smirk. We made  safe landing on the airport and I kept her close to me.

I booked hotel to stay in, of course only one master bedroom. She was surprised to see the room. I would do anything to have the smile on her face. The room also had a beautiful view.

We got ready for beach. I wore shorts and a loose T-shirt. I don't want to go in the water, because the make up will go off my body. So, I will try not to go in.
Kira loves beaches, so I planned this.

She was wearing shorts, god those sexy legs are gonna kill me one day. It is bright sunny day. She removed her clothes, she was teasing me. She wore a red bikini. God, this woman is seriously trying to kill me.

I sat down looking at her, she is so beautiful. She came back running to me.
"Come on, you should enjoy this", I kiss her passionately, "I don't like beaches", I replied and she had a frown on her face and I laugh.

I showed her the island, we had amazing seafood breakfast. Time went so fast, it was already evening, she was tired on the first day itself. I didn't want anyone to disturb us so I ignored my business calls.

She was reading a book for me in bed. She loves to read and I like to listen her voice. I grab the book from her hands, "Hey, give it back", she giggles.

Warning 🚨 Mature content ahead🚨

"I need some attention too baby", I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her.

"Jason please", she moans grabbing my hair.
"Patience baby do you know what I'm gonna do with you?". I keep assaulting her neck. I bite and suck down on her soft skin. In response she just tilt her neck giving me more access.

"You make me so hard when you moan", I started undressing her. "I'm gonna eat your  your pussy and when I'm done you would be cumming so hard only with my mouth and myfingers ".

I rip of her shirt and then bra, revealing her breasts. They stand aching for my attention. I grip one of them, I suck her nipple hard and give same attention to the other one.

I take off her jeans and throw them on the floor. I rip her lacey underwear too. So beautiful. I stroke her sensitive pussy with my fingers.

"Jason please", she moans loudly. "No baby, I want something more", I tease her clit, stroking it more and more and bringing her to the edge and then stop.

I do it again and again torturing her and not giving her a chance to release.
"Laszlo p-please", she moans out loud. This is what I needed to hear from her.

"I can't believe these pretty moans are for me and this pretty little pussy of yours too, tell me what you want baby".

I kiss the way down without breaking the eye contact. I kissed her inner thighs and move my face closer to her vagina.

"So beautiful, smell so nice", I used my fingers to rub the clitoris and then stuff my face between her thighs.

I started to lick her clitoris.
"D-Don't stop", she moans harder.

We are just getting started baby.