Chapter - 26 - Her Ex-Boyfriend

JASON

_____________________

I really wanted to spend all my time with Kira, but it's a business ball. So, I had to meet everyone and greet them. Each and everyone is enjoying the party. While talking with others, I glanced many times towards Kira to check whether she is doing fine. Of course, she caught everyone's attention here. And I know these greedy bastards will try to talk with her, that's why I left her with Liam.

I was with some of my business partners, talking with them in the corner of the Hall. Three of them were not paying attention to our conversation, but were glancing at other direction. I followed their gaze, it was no surprise...they were looking at my Kira. Fucking assholes.

"She will look so good when------", they were whispering among themselves, but I heard it.
"Don't you dare complete the sentence. Shut your fucking mouths. She's mine", I gave them my best angry look.

I was furious  my jaw clenched, as they talked about my woman. They are just the new businessmen...they think so high of themselves just because they work for me. Basically their boss works for me and they work under him. But I'm here from many years and have a lot of experience and not to mention the most richest businessman.

They looked scared and instantly regretted what they just said. Because everybody knows that I can end their so called business in just one moment.

"S-Sir....I.... We didn't k-knew-------", one of them started speaking but I shut him down.
"I said shut your mouth. Remember if any one of you, even look at her, I will make sure to pluck your eyeballs out of you....and that's my word."
Everyone stayed quiet. I made sure my voice is threatening and is only reachable within the group. I didn't wanted to disturb the whole party.

Nobody dared to look at me. I look at everyone and said, "It's not just for them but everyone of you. When I give my word, you know that I will never back down."
Three of them were sweating in fear.

"I'm sorry Mr. Knight. I will make sure that I-I will punish them for their b-behaviour", their boss approched to me slowly, while stuttering.
"Oh..believe me, that's not gonna happen again, because I don't want them here or in other future meetings. It's better you kick them out now!!!", I shout and left no room for them to speak.

I was so furious and angry, but when I see Kira smiling at me....it's like my whole mood is changed and a huge smile appears on my face. I decided that I will not leave Kira and stay beside her all the time. I don't care about the business partners...fuck them. Besides everyone should know that she belongs to me.

Famous models, influencers, artists were also present here. I introduced Kira to some of my trustworthy people and greeted their wifes and families. I'm so happy that I'm attending this ball with her. It feels so natural. We also danced together.

_________________

Kira is still not back yet. Fuck, I'm so obsessed with her that I can't leave her alone anymore. A part of me is also worried because she doesn't takes so much of time in washroom. Without wasting no time, I decide to check on her. I am near the washroom when I hear Kira screaming my name. Fuck!!! I immediately ran fast towards the washroom.

The moment as I enter, I see Kira against the wall. A stranger grabbed her arms and is forcing himself on her. It made my blood boil in anger. I didn't hesitate to throw a punch straight out and hit right in his face. I grab him by his shirt collar and throw more harsh and brutal punches in his face. I didn't stop. My fist is covered with his blood and his face is brutally damaged. He just passed out and I pushed him hard on the floor.