Chapter - 23 - Family Gatherings

KIRA

I was thinking so wrong about him. I never thought he would have suffered so much. This is the reason, he was hiding his past from me. He thought I will judge him or leave him. He thinks he will not able to protect me. Past few days, I was thinking only about myself, but how much had he suffered these days?

I was so selfish. Bringing up the past memories, he went through the pain again because of me.
"It doesn't change anything between us. Now your pain is mine. We will go through this together". I interwine our hands.

"Do you forgive me?", he asked.
"I forgive you, Jason. From now on, we will share everything and no more secrets", he nods at me.
"I think we should go slow. We can also start over and maybe you can fall in love with me again", he said.

"I am already in love with you Laszlo", I smile at him.
"I love you too Kira, so much", he wraps his arms around me and give me a warm hug. God, I missed him so much. I nuzzle my face in his chest more. We stayed in each others arms for sometime, no one saying anything to each other.

After sometime we break apart, "I think I should leave now, It's late", he gets up from the sofa. I think I should tell him to stay. Should I? I don't know?

"Your friends still didn't came?",he doesn't look at me.
"No April message me that they are going to be late".
"Ohh...I...They must be hating me, for...for what I did to you", he runs his hand through his hair.
"No, they don't know what exactly happened between us because I didn't tell anybody", I said and he gave me a confused look.

"Why?", he held his head down.
"Because it happened between us, and I didn't wanted any person to know about it. I didn't wanted to tell your mistake to the world, I just wanted you to be honest with me", I held his hand in mine.

"I really don't deserve you. You're way to good for me. But I can't let you go now", he smiles down at me.
"Good night Kira", he kisses my forehead and leaves. I can still smell his scent. I really should've said him to stay. But I think we both should take it slow.

________________

Things have been very much better this passed few days. Both me and Laszlo are having a good understanding between us. We have been going out for dates and spending evenings with each other and even hanging out with our friends.

I realized that Laszlo deserves everything in this world. He deserves to be cared, happy and loved. And I will make sure that I will give him everything he needs.

"Why are you staring at me", Jason smirks at me.
Well,we are in the park right now and we are sitting under tree where is he reading a book for me, while I'm in his arms and resting my head on his chest. He wraps one hand around me and holding a book in another hand and rest his back on the huge tree.

"So what, I can't look at my boyfriend now?", I kiss his neck and smile at him.
"Of course baby. I'm yours. You can look at me unless you want to do some other things to me", he winks at me and I smack his chest and he laughs. We didn't have sex but he gives me really good pleasures.

"I wanted to talk to you about something?", I said to him. I have been willing to tell him but I couldn't. I think this is a good time.
"Me too. You go first", he said.

I sit up I am really nervous right now. I've been thinking about this frequently and...I-I____
"Are you breaking up with me?", he cuts me of in middle.
"No, what----why would I break up with you? Jesus, you didn't even let me complete".
"Fuck. Thank god, I thought you were going to", he rest his head on my shoulder. He is really clingy, not that I complain.