Chapter - 11 - Trip?

KIRA

"What if I want too", I sit on the kitchen counter. I wanted to push him futher.

I don't know how we ended up in this position. He was between my legs standing and kissing me. My arms were around his neck. There was no air to pass between us.

He started kissing my jaw slowly and then trailing way down to my neck, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started giving me open mouth kisses and suck my skin hard. He was doing it all over my neck, I realized he was marking me.

"Mhmm.....Laszlo", I moan his name and he started to suck harder.

My hands automatically travelled down to his shirt. I opened few buttons, but he stopped my hand and kept my hand around his neck again. He finally leaves my neck and looks up to me.

"I would love to continue this, but I have to feed you first", he winks at me and starts cooking again. How can he leave this in middle? I wanted his lips on mine.

"It smells so good", I said.

"You gonna like it even more when you taste it", he said while serving me some pasta.

"Mhmmm... ", I moan when I take a bite.

"Baby..... Don't do that", I chuckle and ate the food. It's really so good.

"We get it, you are really a good cook".

We finished dinner.
"I want to talk something serious now", I look at him and gave my full attention.

"I-I.... I planned a t-trip for us in Maldives", he doesn't look at me. He keeps looking down. Did he said trip?

"Jason.... You want to go on a trip with me?", I used his first name to grab his attention. He stares at me and slowly nod.

"But I don't______", I was cut off

"I know, I'm sorry I didn't asked you first. But I wanted to surprise you and spend some time with you. I don't want to spend half evenings, I want to spend my whole day with you", he gives me a sad smile.

My whole heart melts. He planned this for me, for us.

"I don't k-know what t-to say. It's really nice of you, but I don't think I would get two weeks off from Hospital". It's true, they barely give us some holidays.

"I've managed everything. You don't need to worry about your work, I discussed it with Dr. Ron. He said he doesn't have any problem. I won't take no as your answer ", he holds my hand.

"Did he really said that? ", I couldn't believe because Dr. Ron is very strict and doesn't allow anyone to take a day off without genuine reasons.

"Yes, now please say something because I'm dying here woman!!!", I giggle and kiss his hand and my thumb rubs back and forth on his hand.

"I would love to spend time with you Laszlo, but don't you think it's too many days. I mean I can't afford that______".He doesn't allow me to complete and kisses me.

"As I said it before I've managed everything baby, you just need to say yes", he peck my lips again.

"So when are we leaving? He looks surprised and then lifts me up, I wrap my legs around him and throw my head back in laughter.

"I promise you won't regret it. We will leave tomorrow evening ok. You can pack your bags until tomorrow", he still holds me up.

"It's late, you should stay", I play with his hair, I really don't want him to leave. I like the way our bodies are pressed against each other.