Chapter - 9 - Trust

Thank you so much for 165 reads, in such a short period of time. It really means a lot to me. It helps to boost my confidence. Please keep supporting. I'm really grateful to one and all.

            ************************

                               Kira

"So... how did your date go", April didn't even allow me to enter home.

"It went good", I enter inside and sit on couch, trying not to blush and she takes a sit beside me.

I look at her. "W-We kissed".

"Oh my god, bitch you just hit the jackpot. I'm gonna tell this to everyone and the bitch Amy too!!!".

"No, you're not. April please don't do anything stupid. This will only cause problems".

"But______

"No April".

"Fineee. I'm happy for you. How was it though?".

"I'm not discussing this with you", I throw pillow at her.

I'm so happy. I'm just trying to think what happened. I fucking kissed him.

Thousands of questions arise. Are we going too fast? How can someone like him be with a ordinary girl like me. Is he just playing with me?Did he regret kissing me?".

God, I'm overthinking again. I should get some sleep. I got a message, it was from none other than the gorgeous man 'Laszlo'. I liked it even more than his first name. It's unique, so I saved his number as 'Laszlo'.

Laszlo
"Goodnight baby. Sweet dreams".

Laszlo
"Baby, I don't regret kissing you".

Fuck, does he have to be so sweet. He called me baby, it gave me butterflies in my stomach. I'm having a huge smile on my face. What are you doing to me Laszlo.

                      1 week later

I'm so tired right now. We just performed a surgery. I still have to go for my daily rounds.

Today Julius mood is not so great. Because he's boyfriend cheated on him. It's been few days, he's just reserved.

"Julius,why don't you accompany me for the rounds. You might feel better".

"Yeah.... Sure. I really need a distraction right now", he gets ready to accompany me.

We finally come to Arlo's ward. I gave Julius details about Arlo's condition.

"Ahh.. . There you are. You didn't come to visit me. I was waiting for you", he instantly sat straight from his sleeping position.

"Careful... . Well I was busy with the surgeries", I say and check his heartbeats.

"And... . who's this? My god aren't you a beautiful sight for my eyes", I look at him, but he was looking at Julius. I didn't knew he was interested in men as well.

I look up to Julius, he's already blushing.
"I'm Julius.I-I'm here with Dr. Kira", he said in a low voice.

"Nice meeting you Julius. I'm Arlo. So Kira how was the date with my brother", he winked at me. Of course......he knew about the date.

"Dr.Julius, please check the futher reports, I will join later".

"Hey, you didn't answer my question ".

"Not now.Maybe some other time". I said and walked out.

I didn't meet Laszlo for days, because we both were so busy with our works. But we both chat and called each other everyday.

It's time for our lunch break. We always have lunch together in the canteen.
"Guess what, Julius is having a new crush", I playfully look at Julius.

"What the fuck!! Who is the guy Julius?". Maximus was surprised.

"Arlo Knight", I wink at April and laugh.

"Wait, he's gay", Maximus questioned again.

"No, he's bisexual and he kinda.... liked Julius too", I replied.

"Wow!!! My best friend is dating Jason Knight and my other friend is having a crush on his brother. This day is getting better and better ", April laughed continuously.

We were chatting and a voice interrupted us.
"Is this seat taken? ".
I look up and see Lance standing with his food tray.
"Sure Lance". I said. He took a seat beside me.

"So, what were you guys discussing? ", he asked while having his lunch.

"Nothing special, just sharing some gossips", Julius replied.

"Oh look, the bitch is on her way here with her two nincompoop friends", April said in a annoyed tone.

I don't even look back, because I know who she is. Amy Duncan, the one and only person in the world who hates me the most. I don't know the real reason, but I think it's because of Lance.

I explained her so many times that I don't have any interest in him, but still she doesn't believe me. I don't want to deal with this shit right now.

"Lance, sweetheart why are you not having lunch with us. Come with me", she took his hand  practically dragging him with her.

"Amy you were busy, so I just______

"I know it's because of her. When will you leave him alone", she points her finger to me.
Fucking great. This woman blames everything on me. I don't understand how she got in medical field.

"She didn't do anything bitch. Talk to her like that again, I will kick your ass", April stood up to her level.

"Girls fight. I bet on April", Maximus laughed.

I don't want to deal with this right now. Suddenly my phone ring. I check my phone it's Laszlo. God, he is really my saviour.

"I need to take this call", I got up from my seat and walked out from the heated drama.

"Amy, she's already dating someone, just leave her alone", April said.
"What!! Is she really dating someone?",Lance said. I heard them from behind but I just ignored them.

After going far at some distance I picked up his call.
"Hey baby, are you free?Am I disturbing you?", why does he have to be so sweet.

"Quite opposite actually. So, what are you doing".Whenever I talk to him, I get butterflies in my stomach.

"I'm thinking about you. I have a meeting in few minutes. I thought it's best if I call you".

"Me too. I'm glad that you called me", I missed him too.

"I'm arriving hospital this evening, just wait for me okay".

"Y-Yeah, I will ", I said in a low voice.

"Great. Bye baby ", he ends the call.

Yes....I'm finally gonna meet him today. I forgot everything that happened a few moments ago, because he just changed my mood.

What is this feeling? Is it lust or am I just attracted to him?
After my last relationship, I didn't trust anyone. It was difficult. My ex boyfriend stalked me for years. Those days with him were painful. I trusted him, but he just.........

"Ok Kira just stop thinking and now focus on your work ", I say it to myself.

I hope I'm doing right this time by trusting Jason.