1.18

Chapter 18:

Pei Lu didn't know what Li Jun wanted to say before the operation.

Although the doctor said that he should not exercise vigorously, Li Jun had other ways to torment him. Pei Lu resisted reluctantly for a while, and was soon caught up in the romance by Li Jun.

When I woke up again, it was the second day.

The sky outside the window was dark and raindrops were falling, and the temperature dropped. Pei Lu curled his feet exposed outside the quilt into the quilt, rolled a few times, and wrapped himself into a silkworm baby with the quilt.

"666, it feels so good to be in love~" Pei Lu sighed with emotion on his face, "That feeling is not bad, I've been eating vegetarian for so many years."

666, who is addicted to pesticides: [...the kiss on your face fell to the ground, do you want me to help you pick it up?]

Pei Lu let go of himself completely, "Don't, when this mission is over, I must find a boyfriend who is good at work, and experience the coolness of bang bang bang in person!"

666 reminded him, [Dear~ have you forgotten the marshal? You said you would dedicate the most beautiful little daisies to the marshal.]

"I've changed my mind now," Pei Lu defended himself, "The marshal is my male god, and a male **** cannot be blasphemed!"

666: [Oh.] The man changed his heart very quickly.

Pei Lu rolled the quilt and rolled around, squinting and smiling like a thief. Before he was happy for two minutes, he was held down. Li Jun asked in a low voice in his ear, "Teacher What are you laughing at?"

Pei Lu paused for a while, tried his best to hide the smile on his face, and said solemnly, "I didn't laugh, I hate rainy days the most, I can't laugh."

"..." Li Jun was stunned by his ability to speak nonsense with his eyes open. He was stunned for a while before he said, "Really? I don't like rainy days either."

Pei Lu naturally knew why he didn't like rainy days. He lifted the quilt to a corner and motioned Li Jun to come in quickly, "It's cold outside, come in quickly, be careful you catch a cold."

Li Jun pursed his lips, and his eyes were filled with a smile. He took off the bathrobe he casually draped, and got in with a pair of underwear.

He stayed outside for a while, his body was icy cold, and Pei Lu was shivered by his icy shudder, and angrily pushed him away.

The quilt was covered very warmly by Pei Lu, Li Jun felt the constant temperature coming from his skin, smiled and squeezed towards Pei Lu, skin-to-skin with him, sharing the temperature that was unique to Pei Lu.

Pei Lu: "..." This person is really annoying.

Pei Lu angrily ignored him, turned around and faced him with his back.

Li Jun let out a low laugh, not only not annoyed, but gently sliding his fingers along his spine, his dexterous fingertips moving and jumping on his back, Pei Lu was stunned by his teasing, and turned around. , condemned him fiercely with his eyes!

Li Jun looked at him innocently.

"Don't touch it!" Pei Lu warned him fiercely.

Li Jun looked at him with bright eyes, "What can I do if I can't help it?"

"Not only do I want to touch you, I also want to kiss you, hug you..." Li Jun said, and his dishonest hand stretched out again, and put it on Pei Lu's waist and gently rubbed it.

"Hahahahaha..." Pei Lu was caught off guard by his ticklish flesh, and suddenly curled up into a shrimp, laughing madly.

"..." The ambiguous atmosphere was completely destroyed, and Li Jun withdrew his hand with a dark face.