2.4

Arc 2

I'm going to **** you even if I became a ghost (4)

When Pei Lu woke up the next day, his neck was a little sore and his head was a little dizzy. He touched his neck, his skin was smooth, it didn't look like he had a wound.

He just breathed a sigh of relief, suddenly remembered something, covered his neck in horror, ran to the back of the water tank, twisted his neck and tried to take a picture, the fat dun who was rinsing his mouth was pushed aside by him, no Answered: "What are you taking pictures of?"

Pei Lu hurriedly pulled his collar to show him, with a ghostly expression on his face, "Show me quickly to see if there are any teeth marks on my neck."

Fat Dun'er stretched his neck to give him a look, but he didn't see any teeth marks, but he felt that this kid's neck was quite tender, not much worse than the ladies and wives on the street.

"Have you?!" Pei Lu stabbed him in a hurry.

Fatty dun'er didn't see enough and clicked his tongue, thinking that he was very strange, "Where did you get the tooth marks on your neck? Don't you kid me for someone's little daughter-in-law behind our backs?"

Fat Dun'er looked at him up and down as he spoke, and the more he looked, the more he felt that it was possible. The little daughter-in-law in the town liked this kind of little white face, and he knew there were several of them.

He gave Pei Lu a look that I understood, Fat Dun'er stretched his arms and hooked Pei Lu's neck, hehe smiled and said, "I'll tell you why you suddenly love to be clean, and your waist is straight, it turned out that someone was outside. Now," he said mysteriously and leaned into Pei Lu's ear, whispering, "Tell me, how does it taste?"

"..." Pei Lu's mind paused for a long time before trying to understand what he meant. How could this ancient person be so rude, and this fat dude is only sixteen years old, right?

Seeing that he blushed and didn't speak, Fatty thought he had acquiesced, and winked at him ambiguous, "Dog Dan, you can't forget your brother and me when you are developed."

"..." Pei Lu's face was blue and red, and he made a face at him, "Let's go."

Being so troubled by Fat Dun'er, Pei Lu's fear was diluted a lot. He touched his neck and pressed down the doubts in his heart.

When the sun rose, the three of Fat Dun'er went down the mountain together, and Pei Lu didn't go out with them today. One is that others are still a little fluttering, and he really doesn't want to go out and show off his acting skills, and the other is that he has to figure out how to earn some money to make a living.

The perverted man I met yesterday lost a tael of silver. The world hasn't started inflation yet. The purchasing power of a tael of silver is very strong. More than enough.

The morning sun has risen, and the bright light shines in, making people feel warm. Pei Lu thought that the lighting in the broken temple was not good and blocked his thoughts, so he simply ran to the grass outside and lay down.

There were a lot of weeds growing in front of the ruined temple. Pei Lu stepped on the grass with his feet, and the calf-high weeds just lay on the ground. Pei Lu lay down satisfied.

Resting his head on his arms and dangling Erlang's legs, Pei Lu hummed a little song.

He went through the skills he knew, and after calculating, the only skills that could be used in the backward ancient times were cooking.

As a dead house, Pei Lu was tired of taking out food, so Pei Lu had no choice but to have enough food and clothing. After a few years of training, he could not be said to be a gourmet expert, but as long as he wanted to eat, he could make it according to the recipe.