5.17

Arc 5 [END]

Domineering Boss Loves Me (17)

Pei Lu woke up in Shen Feng's arms.

The sun was already high outside, and the bright sunlight streamed in through the curtains, creating a faint halo.

After a good night's sleep, yesterday's fright and exhaustion were gone. Pei Lu snuggled in the man's firm embrace and rubbed with love. After rubbing twice, he felt dissatisfied, and then he kissed the man on the chin, the pink one. The tip of the tongue was as playful as it was, and it licked lightly on the chin, bit it again, and left a string of wet tooth marks.

Before Shen Feng opened his eyes, he felt itching like a kitten scratching. Now, he took another bite as if subconsciously protesting, grinding his teeth with that bit of soft meat, as if he had discovered some extremely interesting gameplay.

Shen Feng stretched out his hand to hold down the restless little lover, his generous palm covered the back of Pei Lu's head, and Pei Lu, who was holding a piece of meat and grinding his teeth, couldn't move, and his warm lips were imprinted on the skin.

"Little bastard."

Shen Feng thought about doing bad things while he was asleep, half sweet and half distressed.

When Pei Lu was caught, he blushed silently for a while, but then he realized that it wasn't the first time anyway, so he immediately became assertive, and restlessly stretched out his tongue and licked it twice.

Shen Feng took a deep breath, pinched his armpit and lifted the person up, making Pei Lu lie on top of him face to face, Shen Feng rubbed his forehead with him, blaming him in a hoarse voice, "Little bastard, it's annoying. ."

Pei Lu puffed out his cheeks, his black eyes were bent, his nose was slightly staggered, and he closed the remaining distance and pressed it against his lips.

After the kidnapping incident, he found that he was more dependent on and thirsty for men, but when he woke up, he was a little lazy and didn't like to move. The cub seemed to be licking it in a circle.

Shen Feng felt that his life could be taken away by the little villain on him.

Pei Lu didn't move lazily, but Shen Feng couldn't help it. He turned over and turned passive into active. It was still the same action just now, but this time the person lying below became Pei Lu.

Shen Feng bit his lips softly and softly, and his movements were so gentle that he scared the cute kitten.

The feeling of numbness and numbness conveyed the heart from the place where the body was close to each other. Pei Lu's heart was full, and he stuck out his tongue in response to him shyly.

After receiving the response from his lover, Shen Feng's gentle movements gradually became eager, his powerful tongue penetrated into his mouth, and swept around arrogantly, making the small space stained with his own scent.

Pei Lu put his arms around his neck, raised his head and responded enthusiastically, not only did the man want him, he also eagerly wanted to feel the man.

The two hugged each other tightly, like two fiery red braided ropes, wrapped around their necks, woven together by a pair of dexterous hands, the two red ropes merged into one, you passed through me, I accommodated you, and finally Braided into a red concentric knot.

...

Both of them were sweating profusely after exercising.

Shen Feng took Pei Lu to take a bath. There was essential oil in the bathtub, which could relieve his fatigue. Pei Lu was put into the scented water, still lazy, and his limbs were limp in the bathtub. Still Shen Feng was worried about him. This would slide down and choke on himself, so he fiddled with a comfortable position to lie down.