2.12

Arc 2 

I'm going to **** you even if I became a ghost (12)

After two days of rest, the marks on Pei Lu's body faded a little, but the pain in his waist improved quickly, and he was not uncomfortable at all.

However, as soon as he left the courtyard door, he was blocked by Qu Luocheng.

In the past two days, besides delivering meals to him, Qu Luocheng did not come to show him in front of him, so Pei Lu took it for granted that Qu Luocheng was not at home. Who knew that he was caught before the door was touched.

"Where are you going?"

Pei Lu felt a little guilty for a moment. After all, if Qu Luocheng was really determined to lock him up, he would have no choice but to be locked up obediently, but when he thought of the little chrysanthemum that seemed to be loose, he immediately felt The waist was hard, like a cat with fried fur, and he said with his teeth and claws: "You control me."

He was actually a little cowardly after he returned aggressively. He forced his eyes wide open to stare at Qu Luocheng. The dark eyes were misty, and it seemed that he was just a little cat who was angry with his master.

So cute, want to f**k.

Qu Luocheng twisted his fingers, the corners of his mouth curled up uncontrollably, "Why are you panicking, afraid that I will lock you up?"

Pei Lu's eyes widened even more, staring at him angrily, "You dare?!"

"En." Qu Luocheng saw that his cheeks were about to swell into a puffer fish, and finally couldn't help laughing, rubbed his soft fur, and said gently, "Don't dare, go out to play and go home early, eh?"

Pei Lu's little pufferfish's anger suddenly disappeared, his bulging cheeks shrunk, and he obediently responded, "Oh."

"Take the purse, buy whatever you want." Qu Luocheng took out the purse from his sleeve pocket and put it in his arms.

Pei Lu had a sleepwalking look on his face and had to walk a long way before waking up. Holding the heavy purse in his arms, he sighed with emotion: "It feels so good to be taken care of..."

I completely forgot my memory of being anal!

I don't know if these words stimulated 666's sensitive nerves, and 666 suddenly sneered: [Are you short of money?]

Inexplicably, Pei Lu said, "No shortage."

[You're not short of money, yet you're such a fan of money with a purse?] 666 said excitedly, [You can't be bought off so easily!]

Pei Lu thought that 666 might have been abolished by the use of pesticides, "I just sighed casually, why are you so excited?"

666 snorted, like a sigh of relief, [It's good not to be bought, you have to remember that this is the spiritual world, we are here to complete the task!]

Pei Lu nodded, looking inexplicable, "Of course I know."

"I think you might need to relax the chip," Pei Lu said with concern.

666: "..." If you didn't have a black history, how could I not be so nervous?

But I couldn't say this, so 666 had to snort coldly and continue to hang up to check the information. The AI ​​said that if you don't use pesticides, you won't do it, huh!

...

A few days after the Mid-Autumn Festival, the lanterns hanging on the street had not been taken down, and there was still a lively atmosphere of the festival. Pei Lu put the money bag away, sat down at the roadside noodle stand, ordered a bowl of noodle soup, and snorted. Lu ate breakfast, God knows, he ate porridge for two days in a row, and felt that his tongue was about to degenerate.