3.4

Arc 3 

The Little Sweetheart of The Actor (4)

"What are you doing?!"

With such an angry shout, Pei Lu shook his hands in fright, and the enoki mushroom he had just picked up fell back into the bowl, splashing him with oil.

Pei Lu was wearing oil-splattered pajamas and turned around cowardly.

When Mu Xiu saw the sporadic but dazzling oil spots on his light-colored pajamas, he felt that he was about to suffocate.

How dirty is this?!

"What are you eating?!" The room was filled with a greasy smell, Mu Xiu frowned, stretched out one foot, hesitated for a while but still didn't go in.

"Ma-Mala Tang." Pei Lu answered cautiously, for fear of irritating his sensitive nerves.

"Didn't you eat?" Mu Xiu stared at Pei Lu with sharp eyes, as if he would lash out as long as he said "no".

"I'm hungry again qaq" Pei Lu didn't dare to say, "What you eat is what people eat, I didn't want to eat with you, so I lied to you", so he could only bite the bullet and stutter and lie.

Mu Xiu's eyes softened a little, and glanced at him up and down, "It's really too thin, you are still growing."

Pei Lu breathed a sigh of relief, is this all right?

"But..." Mu Xiu's tone suddenly became serious, almost accusing him bitterly, "How can you eat such unsanitary things?!"

He pointed at Mala Tang with chili oil floating on his face with a disgusting expression, "How many bacteria are inside there? How many people have passed through? How could you still have the appetite to eat it?"

"..." Pei Lu opened his mouth wide and didn't understand that he was just hungry and had a Mala Tang.

Neuropathy? !

But he was cowardly and did not dare to confront Mu Xiu, so he cowardly covered the Mala Tang, tied the plastic bag, and then carried it with reluctance to throw it out.

Mu Xiu followed behind him step by step.

Pei Lu's scalp was numb from the burning gaze behind him, and he quickly threw Mala Tang into the trash can outside.

Mu Xiu was satisfied now, and smiled with relief. When he entered the door, he saw Pei Lu's dazed expression, remembering that he seemed to be hungry, and hesitantly asked, "Are you hungry?"

"..." Pei Lu was unhappy, still missing the Mala Tang that he didn't eat.

"hungry. . ."

Mu Xiu considered it for a while and said, "I'll give you something to eat next."

"????" Pei Lu widened his eyes, his eyes fell under him in horror, and quickly refused, "No, no need."

Mu Xiu frowned, "It's not good to sleep on an empty stomach."

"..."

Pei Lu... what else can Pei Lu say, Mu Xiu is right anyway.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Mu Xiu took him by default and bypassed him to go to the kitchen. The kitchen is very clean, and there is no dirt as far as I can see.

Mu Xiu stared at him, barely able to accept this environment, so he went back to his room to get a full set of chef clothes and gloves.

The pure white chef's uniform was wrapped all the way to the neck. Mu Xiu put on gloves, first put all the tableware and chopsticks he brought into the disinfection cabinet to sterilize, and then poured water into the pot and boiled it.