3.6

The Little Sweetheart of The Actor (6)

But after a while, the phone rang as if urging, to show that it was Chu Hong.

Pei Lu picked it up, and Chu Hong's questions came out from the receiver like a cannonball.

Pei Lu sniffed, tried to answer the important questions, and told her that Mu Xiu was still in the emergency room. Chu Hong hurriedly explained a few words to him, and then drove to the hospital.

Pei Lu didn't know how long he waited outside. He waited in a daze until midnight when the lights in the operating room went out.

Mu Xiu was pushed out in a coma. There was no blood on his face, and he was outrageously pale. The nurse sent the person to the ward and explained some precautions before leaving.

Pei Lu stayed by the hospital bed, sat for a while, and found that his lips were dry and peeling, so he poured warm water and wet his lips.

In the middle of the night, Chu Hong came over and guarded with him.

The two exchanged whispers about Mu Xiu's condition for a while. Fortunately, it was only a skin injury. The steel wire cut through the skin and caused a lot of blood, but the nerve ligament was not injured. After the emergency blood transfusion, the wound was sutured again. As long as the wound heals slowly, there is no problem.

I said so, but the injury was on the waist. In the next few months, Mu Xiu could only rest at home. All the announcement activities had to be pushed back. It is estimated that this is the reason why Mu Xiu insisted on finishing the filming. This is the last scene. If the filming is not finished, the crew will have to wait for several months to complete the production. At this speed of burning money, the crew cannot afford to wait.

The two guarded him alternately all night, but fortunately, Mu Xiu slept soundly, and there was no adverse reaction such as fever.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when they heard the news. If there was a big problem with Mu Xiuzhen, everyone had to finish the game.

Even so, the outside has already exploded. The situation of Mu Xiu was too tragic at the time. In addition to the big movement of the ambulance, the crew could not hide it if they wanted to, and soon the news that the actor Mu Xiu was seriously injured during the filming appeared. On the major entertainment pages, fans on Weibo were arguing.

Chu Hong was busy dealing with various follow-up matters. Follow-up announcements had to be rescheduled and postponed, and she had to communicate with the public relations team to control the trend of public opinion so that no one could take advantage of the opportunity to cause trouble. She was too busy to touch the ground, so she could only let Pei Lu Take care of Mu Xiu in the hospital.

By the way, I have to report safety to the fans on Weibo.

Mu Xiu was already awake, but he might have lost too much blood, and he was a little sluggish. He was lying on the bed with a thick bandage around his waist.

Pei Lu fed him a mouthful of porridge, waited for him to swallow it slowly, and then fed him another mouthful.

"Sister Chu Hong said that she will take a photo of you later, and report to be safe, so that the fans on Weibo will not explode into a ball."

Mu Xiu swallowed the last spoonful of porridge, licked his lips, and said, "Let's take a photo together."

"What to shoot together?" Pei Lu asked without reacting for a while.

Mu Xiu looked at him unhappily, "Take a picture."

"What do you shoot me for?" Pei Lu laughed, always feeling that he became a lot naive after being injured.