4.11

Pick Up A Husband (11)

Pei Luhong became a little tomato.

"I listened to my brother..."

It was natural when he said it, but being mentioned again by another person in such an atmosphere made people blush and heartbeat inexplicably, like a spell, igniting the quiet air.

Zhao Mu didn't seem to notice Pei Lu's embarrassment at all, and his speech was always calm, a big head rested on his shoulder and rubbed back and forth, as if the two were brothers, "You call again, I will love to hear."

"..."

Pei Lu blushed and was about to have a fever. His heart seemed to fall suddenly from the sky, thumping like a weightless thud. He looked away and forced himself to calm down, "I'm sleepy, sleepy."

Zhao Mu moved his head away, and Pei Lu breathed a sigh of relief.

"Why is your face so red?" Zhao Mu frowned and looked at his face worriedly, as if he had discovered something strange.

Is it not your fault?!

Pei Lu was indignant in his heart, but he lowered his eyes on the surface, and pretended to be dazed and put his palms on his face, "Is it red? Maybe it's too hot..." He took the opportunity to push Zhao Mu, who was too close, away. "Stay away, don't grab oxygen with me!"

"..." Zhao Mu pursed his lips, clenched his face so that he didn't laugh, and backed away obediently, "Aren't you sleepy, hurry up and sleep."

Pei Lu snorted contentedly, lay down with his back to him, and wrapped himself into a little cicada with a blanket.

Zhao Mu stared at his back for a while, lay down next to him, and took the little cicada beside the bed into his arms...

...

Pei Lu is dreaming.

His consciousness is awake, and his body seems to be immersed in a mass of white cotton.

There was a voice in the distance.

"Liar liar..."

It was a man's voice, low and hoarse, like a long sigh.

The voice continued, "...I will remember you."

The dark pupils dilated, Pei Lu stared at the void in a daze, the chaotic brain was like a cracked egg, and the viscous egg liquid inside was about to break through the crack and rush out...

——My name is Pei Lu, you must not forget me,

—Little liar, I will remember you.

Don't forget me... I will remember you... Pei Lu covered his aching head: Who are you? you are mu... mu...

Mu... what?

Fragments of broken memories flashed through his mind like a lantern, and before Pei Lu had time to grab the tail of the memories, they disappeared without a trace...

I haven't forgotten you...you are Mu...

A tear fell from the corner of Pei Lu's eyes. Zhao Mu looked at him worriedly and shook his shoulder gently, "Tangtang, Tangtang."

The tear-stained eyelashes slowly opened, and the scattered pupils looked at Zhao Mu absently, "Mu..."

"I'm here." Zhao Mu wiped his tears with his thumb, and his voice was hoarse and gentle, "Why are you crying and having a nightmare?"

His eyes focused slowly, Pei Lu stared at him blankly, his mind seemed to be separated by a transparent film, the memories that were clear a second ago suddenly blurred, he could only stare blankly at Zhao Mu for a long time. Then he slowly shook his head, "I forgot..."