5.13

Domineering Boss Loves Me (13)

The banquet hall was quiet and noisy, everyone was silent, and in the huge hall only the old woman was crying sharply.

Hotel security arrived quickly and separated the two women from the other guests.

The younger woman has been lying on the ground without raising her head, the old woman is much more aggressive, rolling on the ground and playing a rogue, some security personnel tried to help him up, and before his hand touched anyone, the harsh whine spread all over After entering the hall, the old woman lay on the ground, crying and mourning, her drooping, shrewd triangular eyes were always gazing at the movements of Shen Feng, and she kept howling, "If my son No, the old woman doesn't want to live anymore, it's better to hit her head to death here" and so on.

No one present has ever encountered such a blatant rogue behavior. It can't make sense and can't do it. She is such a skinny old lady, and she can't use force. Otherwise, something will go wrong. .

With Shen Feng behind him, Pei Lu felt irritable. This kind of attitude of being weak and being reasonable... Even if there was an old man over fifty years old in front of him, he still wanted to relieve his anger.

But no.

He walked out from behind Shen Feng, but did not step out of the protection circle of the security guards, and cautiously kept a safe distance from the two women.

He took out his phone and quickly dialed a series of numbers, then turned on the speaker and turned the phone interface to the crying old woman.

"S City Public Security Bureau, how can I help you?"

A serious male voice came from the loudspeaker of the mobile phone. The old woman's neck was suddenly restrained, and her mouth was wide open this time without making any sound, and she was silent in fear.

The young woman raised her head and glanced secretly at the number on the phone call interface, her expression also panicked.

There was a loud noise on the other end of the phone, but there was no reply, and he repeated what he just said.

Under the panicked gaze of the old woman, Pei Lu said slowly, "Comrade police, someone is disturbing the peace and order. I have to trouble you to come and have a look." Hoi An arranged for the police officers on duty nearby to come over.

After hanging up the phone, Pei Lu looked at the two women with a sullen face, "Two choices, either go now or go with the police later."

"You little beast who kills a thousand knives!" The old woman rushed towards Pei Lu like a madman, but was blocked by the security guards, and could only curse at Pei Lu with her teeth and claws.

"You are trying to force us to death! There is no royal law!" The old woman scratched at the security guards blocking her like crazy.

Pei Lu returned to Shen Feng's side, held Shen Feng's hand, and watched this farce coldly.

The young woman who had been silent for a long time finally woke up, and hurriedly tried to stop the crazy old woman.

Ordinary people have a natural fear of the police. She looked around in panic, and finally realized that today, not only will she not be able to get the man from the family, she will not be able to get the promised large sum of money, and she may even lose herself.

She took the old woman's hand and tried to convince her, "Mom! Mom! Let's stop making trouble and go back first..."

"You mother-in-law, I'm just waiting for your man to die so I can find another one!" The struggling old woman turned around abruptly, pushed her fiercely and scolded her.