5.9

Arc 5 

Domineering Boss Loves Me (9)

This raid in S City lasted for more than a month, causing everyone in S City to be in danger, and everyone tightened their necks, for fear that the fire would burn themselves.

The eldest of the Lu family was the first to be caught. When he was caught, he was holding a woman happily on the boat. When the police rushed in and pointed their guns at him, he was still naked. After throwing on a piece of clothing, I wanted to put it on, thinking that it would be the same as before.

The armed police with guns kicked him down, and then shackled him.

Nearly one kilogram of **** was found in the mezzanine of the bottom of the ship where the boss of the Lu family was staying. That weight was enough for him to eat several gunshots.

The boss of the Lu family was imprisoned for three days, only to realize later that things might be getting bigger. He shouted to see Lu Ziqin and a lawyer, but this operation was a surprise operation. No rumors were released to the outside world. His request was not allowed until half a month later, when the assault operation began to wrap up and the news was released to the public.

It was at this time that the Lu family knew that the eldest young master, who had been away from home for half a month, committed a major incident and entered, and he might not even be able to save his life.

Lu Ziqin got the news, and after two consecutive phone calls, he was sent to the hospital for emergency treatment.

These things were all told to Pei Lu as a joke on the road by Shen Feng. They were about to go to the hospital to visit Lu Ziqin, who was hospitalized. Lu and Shen were still friends in the face.

He was in a very good mood. Pei Lu felt it right next to him. Neither of them were driving today. The driver was in front. Pei Lu and Shen Feng sat in the back seat. I was very excited to play with Pei Lu's fingers.

After buying a fruit basket outside the hospital, the two went in.

In the high-level ward where Lu Ziqin lived, in addition to the nurses who took care of him, there were three wealthy women of different ages and dresses crowded in the ward. The three women surrounded the hospital bed, some of them hammering their arms, pinching their legs, and wailing loudly. crying.

Three women are in a play, there is a lot of noise in the ward, and they can't live in peace.

Pei Lu guessed that the one who was crying at this time was probably Lu Ziqin's main room, the eldest wife of the Lu family.

The other two are Lu Ziqin's mistresses.

Lu Ziqin was lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed, his old face was covered with wrinkles, his face was abnormally dark yellow, and he looked like he was about to die.

None of the three women sitting around the hospital bed really cared about his body.

The two younger women had soft and soft voices, but they were all talking about their obedient, sensible and motivated son. Occasionally, they glanced at the weeping lady in the big room next to them. The beautiful faces of the women could not be concealed. of pride.

The eldest was shot, and the second child will not be able to come out in this life. The rest are the third and fourth born of the two mistresses. As for Lu Wanwan of the big room, a spoiled daughter, they did not pay attention to it at all. inside.

Mrs. Lu, who was sitting next to the bed, had red and swollen eyes, and was still begging Lu Ziqin in a low voice to save their son...

It's all absurd and ridiculous, and no one in the ward even notices that two guests have been standing at the door for a while, all immersed in their respective performances.