6.6

Last World (6)

However, sometimes, it's not that you don't look for trouble, and trouble won't come to you.

On the afternoon of the day Jin Ming moved into the dormitory, he was blocked at the door.

The dormitory that Jin Ming lives in is the best in all dormitories. It is a one-bedroom, one-hall house, as well as a separate kitchen and bathroom. This kind of configuration is not something that ordinary soldiers can live in. The ruffians didn't dare to fight it.

But it's different now. Someone is living in this dormitory where no one dares to move, and he's still a boy who doesn't even grow his hair.

It's too easy to ask this kid to "voluntarily" lend them the dormitory first. So several daring old fried dough sticks came together and blocked the door of Jin Ming's dormitory.

"Little brother, you borrow a brother to use the bathroom here."

The one who spoke was a small flat-headed head. The small flat-headed head was tall, strong and black. He was called Liu Heizi. Liu Heizi had a hideous scar on his face.

The robber and his brothers blocked the door of the dormitory in a semicircle, surrounding Jin Ming.

Although Jin Ming's height is not much different from them, but these soldiers are fat and strong, and the thin Jin Ming is surrounded by them and is obviously in a weak position.

Pei Lu tugged Jin Ming's sleeve worriedly, wanting him not to hit him hard.

But Jin Ming rubbed his wrist, unbuttoned the cuff of his shirt slowly, and rolled the sleeve to his forearm. He raised his chin arrogantly, and said coldly, "No."

Liu Heizi's face twisted for a while, and the scar on his face was even more hideous. He snapped his fingers and clucked, threatening: "Boy, don't toast and eat fine wine."

Jin Ming smiled and unbuttoned two buttons on the neckline, revealing the thin chest of the young man. The person behind Liu Heizi was obviously more restless, and the boy was not bad.

Jin Ming continued to smile, put his right hand behind him, shook it at Pei Lu, motioned Pei Lu to stay away, and Pei Lu obediently retreated into the living room, if he really wanted to fight, he really couldn't help much.

"I'll ask you one last time, you—" Liu Heizi squinted his eyes and continued to speak harshly. Halfway through speaking, he was smashed by Jin Ming's unexpected attack.

The smile on Jin Ming's face disappeared without a trace, and there was a strong murderous aura all over his body.

"you wanna die!"

Liu Heizi gritted his teeth, shook his hands and rubbed his abdomen, shook his head at the brother behind him, and said savagely, "Hit me and save your life."

The three people behind him immediately gathered around.

The four of them were one with Jin Ming. Pei Lu raised his heart and ran into the house for a while. He didn't see the weapon in hand. Finally, he found a kitchen knife in the kitchen. He picked it up and rushed to the door to hide it. Prepare to help Jin Ming when the group is not paying attention.

There are many people on the other side. Jin Ming made a simple judgment. If he really wants to be serious, he can get away with his whole body, but this time, he has to teach these people a lesson and not kill them, which is a bit troublesome.

Jin Ming twitched the corners of his mouth coldly, not killing a chicken to show the monkeys behind, the trouble behind them is inevitable.

Just as he was analyzing the situation, Liu Heizi had already rushed over. The part he had just hit by Jin Ming was still aching, but he thought that this kid was only unexpectedly able to hurt him, at most he was a little too strong.