Real World

When Jin Ming said this, not only the third prince was stunned, but the others also looked terrified.

"This is impossible!" The third prince looked pale and looked at Jin Ming in disbelief.

Jin Ming sneered, "Nothing is impossible."

"Zhang Qi, send the Marshal and the Third Highness back."

"Yes."

Zhang Qi responded and respectfully stopped in front of the two of them, "Two people please."

The third prince shook his body and walked out with a gloomy expression.

The old marshal did not say a word, and the arrogance when he came seemed to be two people.

Zhang Qi and the **** team escorted the two back together. He made a look at the guard beside the old marshal, and the other party instantly understood and returned a clear look.

When they came to a remote corner, the **** stopped abruptly and surrounded the two in a circle.

The third prince and the old marshal in the center of the guard were stunned.

The third prince frowned in displeasure. "What do you want to do?"

Zhang Qi stepped forward, separated the third prince from the old marshal, and said lightly, "The marshal wants to invite the third prince to Bieyuan as a guest for a few days."

No matter how stupid the third prince is, he understands that this is not really wanting to invite himself as a guest, he said sternly: "You dare, you are the following!"

Zhang Qi smiled respectfully, but his actions were not sloppy. He winked at the guard behind the third prince, and a knife that the other party knew stunned the third prince, and then left quickly with the people.

Only the old marshal was left.

The old marshal was straight, with a majestic expression, his wrinkled hand rubbed the handle, and said calmly, "What the **** is Amin trying to do, even his father should hide it?"

Zhang Qi did not answer his words, and respectfully stretched out his left hand and pointed forward, "Marshal Jin, please."

The old marshal paused for a while, and finally reluctantly followed them away.

After everyone was gone, Pei Lu hid behind Jin Ming and then stretched out his head, looked at the old marshal's back and said, "Why does the old marshal seem to be a little different from the impression?"

Jin Ming hugged him horizontally, "What's the difference?"

Pei Lu couldn't tell. He shook his head and said uncertainly, "Maybe it's an illusion."

Jin Ming put him on the bed, leaned over and kissed him, "Stop talking about him, how are you going to compensate me, eh?"

Jin Ming rubbed his nose lightly with a gentle expression on his face, but Pei Lu got goosebumps all over, "What do you think?"

What do you think... Jin Ming took a small bite on his face, naturally wanting to eat someone even the bones of the belt into his stomach.

Jin Ming turned his face slightly and whispered in Pei Lu's ear...

Pei Lu blushed after hearing two sentences, put his hands against him, and lowered his eyelashes pitifully begging for mercy, "No, it's better to change it."

Jin Ming pressed his finger lightly on his lips, his eyes burning hot, "You can..."

As he spoke, he pressed down on him, and Pei Lu couldn't move, so he could only let him bully him, and a slight sobbing sounded in the room...