Extra (1)

"Wedding"

After meeting their parents with Pei Lu, they lived a life without shame and impetuosity.

Jin Ming had a long holiday, and the two returned to Jin's house after staying at Pei's house for half a month.

The gate of the General's Mansion was closed, and it was much more deserted than before.

Mrs. Jin and her two children were forcibly taken back by her family long ago. Because of their proximity to the "eldest prince", they were already unable to protect themselves. If Mrs. Jin was allowed to sway in front of Jin Ming, the whole The family will be dragged down.

This saved Jin Ming a lot of trouble.

The white small building was quiet, the servants in it were all on vacation, no one cleaned it, and a thin layer of dust had accumulated in the room.

Jin Ming took Pei Lu upstairs. Several changes have been made upstairs since Mrs. Jin married. Jin Ming looked at this strange arrangement and sighed slowly.

Pei Lu clenched his hand and said, "Let's find someone to decorate it, and come when Aunt Jin is here."

Jin Ming looked at him sideways, his eyes narrowed, "The marriage is already arranged, and you are still called Auntie?"

Pei Lu bit his lip and met his round eyes, half shy and half angry, "It's okay to call her mother?"

"Well." Jin Ming replied seriously, "I will take you to see her someday."

...

Before Jin Ming brought Pei Lu to the cemetery to worship, Hai Enxing contacted Jin Ming first.

To be precise, it was Suzaku's gift that arrived.

Suzaku said at the time that he would give him a big gift three days later, but there was no news from Hai Enxing later, so Jin Ming didn't take it to heart.

But I didn't expect this belated gift to be delivered now.

"What did he say?"

The person in charge shook his head, "The other party didn't say it, you'll know if you see it."

The video shows several huge black boxes suspended in a row behind the person in charge.

Jin Ming watched for a moment, and suddenly his heart moved, and his expression became serious, "Send a team of people to **** them back, there can be no mistakes."

The person in charge got the order and made arrangements very quickly.

Jin Ming closed the communication and saved Pei Lu.

Pei Lu touched his head, "Why are you so happy?"

Jin Ming rubbed against him and said solemnly: "If I guessed correctly, what Suzaku sent back... is the remains of my father and the other victims."

Jin Ming guessed right, the big gift Suzaku sent was indeed preserved in the laboratory, the remains of the old marshal and others.

Although it has been dissected out of shape, it is better to return to the homeland for burial than to have no one to pay tribute in a foreign country.

Suzaku licked the blood from his mouth, narrowed his long dark red eyes, and in this way, what he owed Jin Ming... was completely paid off.

The body was sent back along with the latest information from the Empire.

The emperor of the empire is seventy-five years old. There are twenty-three princes and eleven daughters under his knees. These are the famous ones, and the ones who don't have a name don't know how many.

[BL] All My Patients Fall in Love with Me [END]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें