Real World

When Pei Lu went out, he wanted to bring 666 with him, but 666 winked at him and refused to be a light bulb. He was much smarter than the stupid Pei Lu, and he could see at a glance what Jin Ming was thinking. . He flicked his tail and lay lazy on the sofa. If Pei Lu could fall in love, he wouldn't have to worry about the next mission.

666 refused to go, so Pei Lu had to go out with Jin Ming.

Jin Ming drove over, Pei Lu sat on the co-pilot, fastened his seat belt, and then waited expectantly for the car to start, Jin Ming glanced at him with a smile, and the car slid out quickly .

Naturally, no one dared to stop the marshal's car. It went out of the base smoothly and went outside. Except for some buildings of the federal government, the surrounding area was empty. The car drove a long distance, and the bustling streets and markets gradually appeared on both sides of the road. crowded.

Pei Lu was staring at the car window, and Mu Xiu stopped the car and simply walked with him, shopping slowly.

Pei Lu walked around and looked around, he finally came out to breathe, and when he saw everything, he was happy, and his round eyes were full of smiles.

Jin Ming carefully guarded him, and the pedestrians on the side of the road recognized him, and they only secretly guessed their relationship, and did not dare to come forward to disturb.

This is the first time I have seen a living male god!

The fans, brothers and sisters, suppressed their excitement and communicated in a low voice. Although Pei Lu felt that there seemed to be a lot of people around him, it didn't affect his interest in wandering around, so he didn't care too much. Jin Mingchao glanced at the crowd behind him. His face was heavy, his eyes were sharp, the excited crowd was stunned by his look, they dared not follow, and reluctantly looked at their backs in place.

Fortunately, I took a lot of photos, which is enough.

"Buy whatever you like."

Jin Ming spoke to Pei Lu in a low voice, his eyes were soft, like a puddle of warm water betting on Pei Lu, he was completely different from the cold and severe just now.

Pei Lu smiled and shook his head, "I'll take a look." In fact, there is nothing to buy, but it's just that I haven't come out for a long time, and suddenly being in a lively crowd is enough to make people happy.

Jin Ming didn't say more, and patiently guarded him from the street to the end of the street.

The curvature of the corner of Pei Lu's mouth never faded. Jin Ming looked at his cheeks with thin powder, to see that it was getting late, and took him to lunch according to Zhang Qifa's strategy.

After lunch, the two went to the movies again, but the timing was unfortunate, and there was only one horror movie at this point.

Pei Lu: ...

Looking at the blood-red font on the poster, Jin Ming's heart moved slightly, and he turned to ask Pei Lu's opinion, "See?"

Pei Lu's face turned pale, and his voice trembled when he lowered his head, but he still had to pretend that I wasn't afraid, "Look, look."

Jin Ming frowned and wiped the sweat from the tip of his nose with a handkerchief, and asked with concern, "Is it hot?"

"No, it's not hot." Pei Lu's eyes fluttered, feeling that he was even a little cold, "Buy a ticket?"

Jin Ming looked at him suspiciously, the little cutie was fine just now, why did something go wrong as soon as she entered the cinema? He looked at Pei Lu, then at the movie poster, and then at Pei Lu, his expression full of doubts.