Real World

When Pei Lu woke up the next day, he had a splitting headache. He grunted twice, and habitually rubbed against his warm chest. His tight chest muscles were bulging. Pei Lu liked the touch of his face against it. .

Zhao Mu, who had been serving this little drunk man and had just fallen asleep for a while, muttered and hugged him in his arms, "Tangtang, don't make trouble, let your brother sleep for a while..." He subconsciously rubbed his chin as he spoke. Rubbing the top of Pei Lu's head.

Pei Lu's whole body froze, then his pupils dilated, and his heart burst into ecstasy. He broke away from Zhao Mu's arms and turned Zhao Mu, who was on his side, "Brother!"

He thought he had gone back again, but when he saw the man's exposed, unshaven face, he was stunned.

Not Zhao Mu...

The joy on his face faded, his round face was tense, and there was doubt and resistance in his eyes. He already had his brother, but Jin Ming appeared on his bed before he was found.

He felt a little relieved, and his hands were shaking. Fortunately, the back didn't hurt, which means that he didn't do things he shouldn't do after drinking, but it was enough. If his brother knew that he was sleeping with other men, he would kill him.

He lowered his eyes and pushed Zhao Mu, who was sleeping, with no expression on his face.

Zhao Mu waved his hand in dissatisfaction, and the beautiful sword eyebrows frowned, and a word of Sichuan was squeezed out between the eyebrows.

Pei Lu pursed his lips and pushed him hard again.

Zhao Mu was so disturbed that he couldn't sleep. He opened his eyes helplessly and yawned, "Little Ancestor, your brother served you all night last night, and you don't feel sorry for you."

Pei Lu's ears moved and looked up at him. He heard the man's words just now, but he just thought he was drowsy in his dream, and didn't think much about it, but he didn't expect to hear such strange words now, "What did you say? ? ?"

Zhao Mu was stunned to see Pei Lu's alienated and alert expression, like a frightened and cautious rabbit, even his eyes were rounded.

Zhao Mu didn't realize the problem at the moment, and smiled maliciously and leaned over, wanting to reach out and hug Pei Lu, "Next time you dare to sneak into the bar alone, brother, I'll let you know why the carrot is so big."

Pei Lu stared at him with round eyes, big transparent water droplets rolled out, and he didn't speak, he was stupid.

Zhao Mu's flash of electric light suddenly came to his mind, the smile on his face collapsed, something bad happened.

His lips pursed into a line, the line of his jaw tightened, and he stretched out his hand to wipe away Pei Lu's tears, "Brother was wrong, I forgot to change my face now, Tangtang is good, if you cry again, my heart will break. now..."

Pei Lu's tears flowed even more fiercely, his nose was red, and he kept his eyes wide open and silently shed tears, showing grievances all over his body.

Zhao Mu held him in his arms and coaxed him in distress, as if he was coaxing a child. When Pei Lu cried, his heart clenched, and he wished he could shed his tears for him.

Pei Lu cried in his arms for a long time, his eyes were swollen from crying, and he twitched when he spoke. Zhao Mu felt distressed and kissed him, "Good, don't talk for now, brother will pour you a glass of water to moisten your throat."

He said that he got up to pour water, but he couldn't stand up.

- Pei Lu grabbed the corner of his clothes.