3.17

The Little Sweetheart of The Actor (17)

Time passed in such trivial and sweet days. This was the second spring that Pei Lu spent in the manor.

The original plan was to live in the manor in the Netherlands for a while, and then go to other places to have a look, but after living for two months, Pei Lu's dead house property broke out and he didn't want to move his nest, so the last two were nowhere to be found. If he didn't go, he stayed at the manor.

Every day, he sleeps until he wakes up naturally. After waking up in the morning, he prepares breakfast. After eating breakfast, Pei Lu will bring his homemade snacks to the town to sell, mostly pickles and pickles, which have been very popular among town residents in the past two years. Welcome, the town is not big, everyone can know each other, and you don't have to spend money to buy it, you can also exchange your own vegetables and fruits.

Return to the manor at noon and make a hearty lunch with the returned vegetables and meat. After the meal, the two will go out for a walk to digest their food. After two o'clock, they will take a nap, and then get up at four o'clock in the afternoon to go to their home. Take a tour of the opened small vegetable garden, pick a few handfuls of fresh vegetables, and make a refreshing dinner.

Evening activities are much richer. Most of the time, Mu Xiu is working hard, and Pei Lu can enjoy it.

Every day and every year are trivial things. Life in the manor is dull but not boring. Pei Lu also raised a pony, which is the first pony born in the manor today. Pei Lu named him called knight.

The foal grew so fast that it only reached Pei Lu's waist. It was already able to follow his parents on the pasture, and Pei Lu would come over to brush him every once in a while, so the knight was very close to him.

This evening, the sunset was burning in the sky, Pei Lu was scrubbing hard with a brush, the knight stood obediently in front of him, snorted occasionally, rubbed Pei Lu's hand, and swung his smooth tail back and forth.

Mu Xiu always disliked these animals for being unclean. Every time Pei Lu wanted to come over and he didn't want to leave, he would sit on the open jeep and read a book.

Tired of watching, when you look up, you can see Pei Lu's figure.

This day was the same as countless evenings in the past, but it was a little different because Chu Hong sent a message that she was getting married.

The invitation is still on its way across the ocean. It is estimated that when Pei Lu and the others set off, they will receive it just in time.

Pei Lu showered the knight and jumped into the car with his bare upper body. The cold hand washed by the water attacked Mu Xiu's neck. Mu Xiu was wearing a white shirt and suit pants, because at home, the top two buttons No buckle, just enough for Pei Lu to put his hand in.

Mu Xiu's expression didn't change, he closed the book in his hand, took out the messy hand in his clothes, held it in the palm of his hand, and warmed his hands with body temperature.

"How many times have I said, don't take off your clothes, it's easy to catch a cold."

Pei Lu laughed, fingers restlessly clasped his palm, Mu Xiu was also used to his disobedience, and he was ready to bring the coat on the back seat and put it on him.

Pei Lu put on a coat and placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth. Mu Xiu also kissed his cheek. Thinking of the message from Chu Hong, Mu Xiu said, "Chu Hong is getting married, and invites us back to China for the wedding."

"Huh?" Mu Xiu's eyes widened in surprise, and he pulled out Mu Xiu's phone, wanting to see how holy the man who took Chu Hong was.

"Do we know the groom?"