Let Me Kiss You

This is my favorite chapter so far so much fluff and cuteness. lol so yeah please vote and comment. - Nani xx

--------------------------------------------

Niall's POV:

The rest of the day went by painfully slow. I was actually excited to have Harry come over my newly established house.

When I got home I called my mom and told her I invited Harry over. To my surprise she wasn't reluctant, she actually seemed kind of happy. "Good, baby. I'm glad your making friends." She said on the other side of the line. " I'll be home a little late tonight." Yes! I'm glad she wont be here to embarrass me in front of Harry.

I'm not sure where me and Harry should study at, the living room? the kitchen? My room? I finally decided on my room. I had to pick up a little, my room was kinda messy. Should I change? Should I shower? Do we need snacks? We need snacks. Should I do my hair? I got more anxious, loads of questions running through my mind.

I set up sort of a study area on the floor of my room, with snacks and everything we would need for the project.

ding dong

I almost jumped out of my pants with excitement. He's here. He's here. I rushed down my stairs almost tripping on the last one. My heart beat was speeding up, I had to take a few deep breathes before opening the door.

"Hi, Niall!" Harry said jumping in my arms as I closed the door. We almost fell backwards with the force of the hug.

"Hi" I said smiling up at him. His nostrils flared and a smirk grew crossed his face showing his mile deep dimples. I smiled again and buried my head in his chest. "Hi"

"You already said that." he blushed

"Oh, yeah...... yeah, I did." I said backing out of the hug. I lead him up stairs to my room.

"Your house is really nice." He said taking a seat on the floor.

"Thanks" I said sitting down in front of him. Are knees bumped gently against each other and a shock wave of nerves ran through my body. I retreated quickly and fell backwards with my back to the floor. Harry laughed loudly and I lay-ed there in complete and utter embarrassment.

"Are you ok?" he asked as he Lent over my body looking down at me, his curls fell messily over his face.

"Yeah, sorry." I moved some of the hair out of his face and behind his ear, he leaned into the touch.

"I really like you." he said moving his face closer to mine, his hands on both sides of me. I couldn't move even if I wanted to, which I didn't. I felt so weak, I just melted under his words. He leaned down even more, our noses now touching, he was looking so deep into my eyes.

"Do you like me?" his cool breath on my lips. I couldn't open my mouth or say anything, I just nodded. He smiled. Closing the distance between our lips, letting his linger on top of mine. Oh my god, oh my god. he's kissing me.

I opened my mouth to let out a large gasp on Harry's lips, that I been holding in. I guess he took that as me allowing him in. And he took advantage, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I let him kiss me, I kissed him back.

My eye's shot open when I felt him place his hand on my thigh, it was at that moment I realized I had closed them. I watched as Harry's tongue explored my mouth, his eyes were shut tight and cheeks were a dark shade of red.

He pulled away to catch his breath. I covered my face quickly, trying to hide a big ass blush and grin behind my hands.

"erm...... um..... Niall?" I don't know what it was, the tone in his voice maybe, so Innocent and sweet. I pounced on top of him pushing him to the ground my legs on either side of him, sitting on his lower abdomen.

He gulped deeply with his eyes open wide, staring at me on top of him. I smiled widely at his Innocent state. I eyed his lips hungrily as I licked mine. I felt him shift beneath me, something particularly hard rub against my bum.

"So you are gay and you do like me." he stated. "Don't flatter yourself."

"I see you really like me as well." I said sliding down so that I was sitting right on his dick. I leaned down and aimed for his neck, biting and nibbling right below his ear lobe.

The sound that came out of his mouth was pleasure, a low hick moan. But when I put more pressure in between our chest he groaned out in pain. He pushed me away, "I think we should work on the project now."

Harry's POV:

Jeues Christ, Niall is such a tease. I thought of him as more than cute now, biting below my ear he earned the title of sexy. I enjoyed him seducing me like he was, sitting on top of me.

Niall pushed his chest to me making a rough hit to my bruised stomach. I was in so much pain at that moment I forgot about the pleasure, i pushed Niall of of me, "I think we should work on the project now." His face fell from joy and lust to sadness. I just ignored the look.

"So....."

"I'm sorry" he said quickly, standing up and walking to his bathroom. I felt bad, maybe he thought he did something wrong, he did'nt my dad did. I sood up and followed him to the bathroom. He was looking at his reflection in the mirror. I walked in and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, placing light kisses on his neck and shoulder.

"I'm sorry." he repeated, a tear falling down his check. I looked at him in the mirror and wipped the tear away with my finger.

"Why are you crying?"

He sighed heavily and shook his head. " I don't know."

"You don't need to be sorry Niall, you didn't do anything."

"Well, why did you pull away from me?" I laughed slightly, Niall didn't find it funny though. As another tear fell down his face, he moved himself out of my hands.

"I have a bruise on my stomach." I lifted up my shirt, "see" I said pointing to the large purple slouch. Niall's eyes looked wearily at the spot.

"Oh my god, what happened?"

There was a lump in my throat making me unable answer his question. I swallowed hard trying to get the lump to pass..... it didn't. Niall walked closer to me barely any distance between us, he put his hand lightly over the bruise. I looked down at him and he looked up at me.

"I'm sorry." but this time I think he meant about how this happened to me. If I would've told niall I tripped and fell, I don't think he would've believed me.

He knows something Is up, I'm not ready to tell him though, I hadn't told anybody bout what my dad does to me.

"Come on, we haven't got one thing done and my mom is gonna be home soon." he said walking out of the bathroom and taking a seat on the floor where we were before.

"Project time." I said, sitting down beside him. We work hard on the project for a couple of hours, making small talk and being careful not to touch each other. His mom came home, and after we cleaned up our mess for the day he took me downstairs to introduce me.

"Mom this is harry, harry, mom, mom, harry." I gave her a polite smile. "Hi Ms.Horan."

"Hi Harry, thanks for helping Niall with the project, he usually needs help with things like that, he doesn't have too much milk in the coconut." she giggled and I chuckled a little with her. "haha, yeah."

"OK, mom, not funny, bye." he said pulling me towards the stairs.

"Actually Niall I think I have to get going."

"Oh, OK." he walked me to the door, and turned around to see if his mom was watching, she wasn't.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said leaning in to kiss me. I gave him a peck on the cheek. " OK, bye Niall."

"Bye." he said smiling as he closed the door.