Boyfriend

Harry's POV:

I stayed at Niall's for dinner, we all had a chat over his mom's meatloaf. I explained the situation of my dad to her, and that I am bi-sexual, but love her son and plan to take care him with all of my might. Then she asked if we we're boyfriends. I wasn't sure what to say, I hadn't asked Niall out properly and He hadn't ask me. Niall responded to her question by kissing me slow on the lips, catching me by surprise because I hadn't quite finish the food in my mouth. When we pulled away she nodded and gave a polite smile, I could tell she wasn't 100% comfortable with the situation though. After dinner she gave me a ride to Liam's hous- I mean, my house?

"How did his mom take it?" Liam asked preparing his covers for him to lay under. "She was understanding." I settled down into my small, twin mattress on the floor beside Liam. Although I'm not really tired, being I had a good 2 or 3 hours nap at Niall's place. Liam turned off his bedside lamp. "Liam?"

"What harold?" I heard Liam shifted around in his bed. "Who do you like?" Then there was no movement, or sound. Is Liam trying to pretend to be sleep so he doesn't have to answer the question? I know his not sleep, he snores so loud and could hear a pen drop in this room right now. "Liam, I know your not sleep." He sighed and turned his bedside lamp bed on and sat up. "zayn."

He said it, almost inaudible. When the sound of the name clicked in my head I sat up, and turn to face Liam. "You like Zayn?!" I said in a half scream, half whisper. He nodded and buried his face in the sheets. "Oh my gosh Liam! That is so cute!" He looked up from the sheets. The expression on his face was part embarrassment, part sadness. "I'm not gay, Harry."

"Well, obvious you have some internal conflict because your mind is telling you your not while your heart and weewee is telling you different." I was in the same position Liam is in. When I first started having mixed feelings for guys, I thought in my head that I was not gay, but whenever I went to school swim meets and saw those guys in them tight panties looking things, I could tell that I was interested in guys. I also knew that had feelings for girls. I'd had many girlfriends and they all meant so much to me, and seeing girl bodies still turn me on so I came to the conclusion that I am bi.

Liam sighed, "I don't think I'm gay harry, I've liked girls all my life, until. . . Zayn." Wait I have an Idea. "Maybe we need to test it!" Liam cocked his head to the side and raised his eyebrow, "Test it?"

"Yeah. You know see if your turned on by just Zayn or Boys as well. If it's just Zayn than he's an exception." Liam's face turned from confusion and sadness to scared and more confusion. Before Liam could protest my plan, I sat his iPad in front of him with the best gay porn movie I've seen playing. (I had it bookmarked ;)) "Does this turn you on?!" I asked as I took a seat next to him. Liam and I sat and watched for about 5 minutes, I already had a hard on just from the foreplay. I turned to Liam, he was watching intently but he's eyes weren't dilated or lustful. We watched for another 10 minutes, I looked to Liam and he actually seemed to be getting bored.

Then I took a risk, I grabbed Liam's penis in my hand, the whole thing in my palm. To my surprise he isn't hard. Liam jumped and threw his iPad down on the bed "Harry, WHAT THE FUCK?!" He moved way on the other side of the bed from me. "Your not hard! ZAYN IS A EXCEPTION!" Liam shocked state settled down and he looked quite relieved with the news. I took a seat back on my mattress, still turned to face Liam.

"Does he like you back? Is he gay? Are you gonna ask him out? Zayn and Liam sittin' in a tree k-i-mwah- mwah i-n-g" Liam shook his head and got back under his covers, turning off the lamp light. "Goodnight Harry."

-----------------------------------------------

I wanna ask out Niall properly. It was sorta half ass and wussy like the way we went about it before. The bell for next period will ring in three..... two.... hide. I stood behind a column in front of Niall's locker, I wonder what he's gonna say when he see's it? Will He hate it? What if he says no? maybe I should just take it down? Oops to late, here he comes.