I Didn't Mean To

Harry's POV:

I woke up the next morning with Niall snuggled in my chest both of his arms around me. He was still sleep, his lips were partly cracked as small breaths passed through them. I couldn't help but smile at the sight. I really wanna make him mine, but if he's not ready I don't want to put him in that position.

Today's the day, were going to my house after school to get some of my clothes and belongings. What if my dad is there? I told Liam there is no guarantee he's gonna be out the house but, he's persist on going anyways. I'm glad him and Niall are gonna go with me, I've been thinking about asking Zayn to go to, but I'd hate to put him in that situation.

"Get up guys! we're gonna be late for 1st period!" Liam shouted as he opened the room door. He half way had his pants on, with a tooth brush in his mouth. Liam looked up at me, with a what-the-hell look on his face. I looked down and realized I was still fully embraced by Niall and I wasn't planning on moving. "OK are you two love birds planning on getting up anytime soon or are y'all gonna miss school and fuck around." The remark made me uncomfortable and I blushed, Niall eyes finally started to whis open. His grasped on me tighten, "I wouldn't mind that." He looked up at me and smirked.

"O.... K" Liam made a puking face and left the room. "How did you sleep?" Niall said yawning and wiping his eyes. I just nodded my head in response. "Well do you want to go to school. Or stay here with me?" He sat up and turned to look at me, making a puppy dog face. Is he serious? I've never missed school without having a logical reason, Even after the nights my dad beat me I still manage to take myself to school. That's something my mom instilled in me before she passed away, Education is important. And getting away from my dad is something I always looked forward to.

"Um. . . . I. . . . um" I staggered out. I don't know what to say. I wanna stay here with him but our Spanish project is due today. "PLLLLLLLLLLEASE." he pouted his lip out and moved closer to me, wrapping his arms around my neck so now we were inches apart. "Um. . .what about the project." I tried to back out of his hands but he only held me tighter. He know's I can't say no to him. "If we're both not there, than she can't make it a zero cause were not there to turn it in. duhhh."

He moved in even closer, causing me to fall back on the mattress and he fell on top of me. I really don't want him to smell my morning breath. "So are you gonna stay?" He positioned himself on top of me, were his legs were in between mine and he was still holding onto my neck. "Yeah, I guess."

"YAAAAY!" He leaned in an gave me a peck on the mouth. He slid himself up closer to me so he could speak in my ear. "You look really sexy with just your boxers on." He whispered, nudging his face into my neck and giving my shoulder a light kiss that gave me the shivers. "You look beautiful with all of your clothes on." I smiled back.

"So I'm guessing you guys are staying home today?" Liam rolled his eyes in the door way. "Yeah we are." Niall teased back by kissing my lips slowly this time, Making arousing noise in between, catching me off guard. Whats gotten into him. "Ew, ok, make out no more I get the point." Niall release his lips from mine and gave a reassuring smile, then lay-ed his head back on my chest.

"Well my mom is already gone to work, there's food in the kitchen, no eating in my room, and don't make a mess. I'll pick you guys up here after school to go to harry's house, ok?" Niall nodded. "Wait Liam, can you do me a favor and ask zayn if he will come to?" I said. "Um. . . sure I'll ask him."

"Thank you." Liam started down the hallway to his bedroom. "Finally he's gone." Niall said, placing kisses all over my chest. Liam's head appeared around the corner again. "NO SEX ON MY BED EITHER!" Both me and Niall's eyes went wide. "LIAM!" we said in unison. I heard laughter until the front door shut. "God." I breathed, my heart is beating extra fast, probably because of all the friction between me and Niall's body.