Trust and Love

Harry's POV:

I decided to go check on Niall and see if he was okay. (but really i just want to get a glimpse of him with his shirt off) I opened the door without knocking and seen Niall was only standing in his navy blue boxer briefs. I took a notice to the bulge in them.

"Hey Niall." I walked into the bedroom. He jumped and the shirt he had grabbed out of the drawer flew to the other side of the room. "Harry what are you doing?! I'm changing!" He yelled out. Covering his bare chest with only his hands.

"Relax babe, I just want to catch a peak. I notice you are a little excited down there." As I pointed to his cock. Niall started to blush. Gosh, he is so adorable! I started to walk over to him and lead him to his bed.

"Do you love me?" I asked and Niall nodded his head hesitantly. I cocked an eye brow at him. He smiled and nodded his head once more to reassure me.

"Do you trust me?" I asked. It was a little easier for him to answer that question, with no hesitation he spoke "yes."

"I want to do something for you." I whispered in his ear as I pushed him to lay down, his back to the bed. Panic grew in his face as he realized what I meant by that.

He sat up, almost head budding me in a hurry. "O-oh no y-you don't have to do t-that." He shook his head. I pushed hard on his collar bone laying him back down. "Just relax and trust me. Your gonna love it."

He gulped deeply, as I needled myself in between his legs, spreading them slightly. I don't know why he's so nerves, now. A couple of days ago he was pretty much forcing me to have sex with him. Now he looks like a lost puppy. It almost makes me not wanna do this, but I just want him to feel comfortable around me. and trust me. and love me.

I started to rub up and down Niall's inner thighs. His breath hitched in his throat. "Relax baby, I wanna make you feel good. " I cooed seductively. He let out a small moan when I groped his man-hood through his boxers.

"Mmmmm.." was all he moaned out as I started kissing his neck and leaving love-bits, when I found the sweet spot right below his ear. I rubbed harder on his groan creating more friction in his pants, I felt him grow beneath me. My hands trailed down his chest followed by hard wet kisses to his stomach.

To tell the truth I'm really nervous about this, the only other guy I've ever done anything like this with was Louis. I'm just going off of my first time with him and What he did to make me feel good.

Niall gasped when he felt my hand on the waistband of his boxers. I slowly started to slid them down his backside, being careful to handle him gently. I pulled down Niall's underwear and finally got to see his beautiful cock. I want him so badly, in so many ways. I griped his shaft in my hand and heard quiet moans from above. His dick was so hard and the skin was so soft.

"You are so beautiful." Was all I could say at the amazing site beneath me. Niall blushed like mad. I pumped his length slowly and started putting more pressure on his swollen head. He groan and shuffled under me, "You don't have to be quiet it's just me and you. Be as loud as you want." I spoke onto his cock. I stuck my tongue out to lick around the head and he flinched.

I placed small love kisses all round his lower region up his shaft to his head. I felt his hand pull through my curls and I let out a small moan at the contact. "Baby, are you ready?" I looked up at him with soft his. His face was blushed, as red as a tomato. He smiled, nodded and prepared himself for what was next.

Niall's POV:

I turned my head to the side and squeezed the sheets beside me at the feeling of Harry's mouth around my hard on. I tried to hold in my moan but I couldn't as Harry hallowed his mouth even more. "OHHHHHmygoDDDDD."

Lord this feels so good, words can't even describe it. I felt my dick being slowly sucked into his perfect mouth. His tongue swirling around my very aroused shaft. "Fucking heelll!" I yelled. Sucking harder and harder I could feel my stomach tighten and new I was getting closer.

My breathing was so hard I couldn't make out any words, so I tried to just move his head away from my cock, but he was not moving, in fact instead of moving he sucked even harder. Making my hips trust into his mouth. "HARRY, I'm gunnacummmm!" I shot my heavy load into his mouth, as he swallowed.

Coming down from my high, (which was one of the most intense things I've ever experienced in my life,) he climbed into bed. "How did I make you feel baby?" He asked. "Mmmm.." I hummed exhaustively, still blushing from Harry having me naked, and pleasuring me. When I finally caught my breath and It wasn't straining me to breath at a healthy pace I spoke "sex, is, awesome." Harry laughed and kissed the back of my head spooning me. "That's not the least of it." I cuddled into the warmth of Harry's chest an I drifted into my thoughts in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Oh Oh lol. Vote and comment for a dedication! The dedication for this chapter goes out to my baby Raygen! She pretty much wrote this chapter, I just edited it a bit. You guys should go tell her how awesome she is and go follow her wattpad and twitter: @raygenday

My goal before next chapter is up is 150 votes! Thanks so much for reading love you!