Valentine

POV's switch around alot, so pay attention! Thanks for all the comments on the last chapter it means alot. I do love when you guys leave comments. Thanks - Nani x

===============================================

Niall's POV:

"OMG, HE'S TURNING YOU GAY!" Liam shouted on the other side of the call. "HE WANTS THE D NIALL!"

"oh my gosh Liam" he's making me blush. "I know he likes me, but NOT LIKE THAT LIAM."

"AS IF, he wants you, and I know you want him to!" That made me burst out in laughter, butterflies flying around all in my stomach. I can't deny it, he's to good. "Yeah, I do"

" I KNEW IT, YOU KEPT SAYING YOU DIDN'T BUT I KNEW IT."

"Yes Liam you were right."

"so you're gay?" gay. gay? am I really? I don't know, i'm not sure. But I am sure I have major feelings for harry. I like him. I finally admit it to myself, I like him.

"umhmm" was all I said. "Ohhh, nialler has a boyfriend." Liam teased. Liam is such a great friend, probably the best I've had. And he fact that he is excepting me for the way I am, just show's what kinda of person he is.

"Liam we are not Boyfriends, and I'm not even out. Only to you and him."

"Oh, what do you think your mom will think?"

"I don't know." I really didn't. My mom is a really sweet person, I don't think she would do anything drastic like kick me out.

"Well, tell me what she says! I got to go Nial!" He hung up before I could say anything. The butterflies and cupcakes that had in my stomach earlier disappeared, realizing that I'm going to have to come out to my mom.

I'm not ready to tell her. I'm not even exactly comfortable with myself yet. I feel comfortable with myself around harry though, he makes all my insecurities fade out of my mind, with just one smile.

My pocket vibrated:

From Harry: Hey Niall

To Harry: Hi harry. I didn't know we had the same lunch period. It took him a millisecond to respond back.

From Harry: Oh really? Me neither, I never see you.

To Harry: Yeah I sit in the cafeteria and you sit outside, right?

From Harry: Yeah, I should eat lunch with you tomorrow ;) Oh god, he put a winky face, not the winky face.

To Harry: Oh ok yeah that will be cool :)

From Harry: Ok see you tomorrow Niall, good night.

Oh my gosh he is so perfect. Maybe that why I had never had feelings for anyone before him. He is the definition of perfection.

Harry's POV:

Niall, Niall, Niall, Niall,Niall, he's all I can think about. I really really like him, and I'm pretty sure he likes me to, the way he was being all rough with me in his room yesterday but, then he turned so gentle.

He walked in class and took a seat next to me. "I'm gay." were the first words out of his mouth. He looked at me with hope filled eyes, "and I like you." he said in a hushed voice.

I swear my heart had a spasm. It started beating rapidly and it took everything in my body not to lean in and kiss him right there.

"I like you too." The hopeful look on his face turned to happiness with my words. "YAY!" he said jumping out of his chair and pouncing on top of me wrapping me in a tight hug as we fell to the ground. He didn't even move. He just lay-ed there on top of me in awe.

"Um, Niall." I said tapping his lower back. "hum."

I whispered "we're in class." He immanently gathered him self up.

"Oh, yeah........ um.......... I....... d- dropped....... my pencil." he said sitting down back in his chair.

"On my face? I whispered quietly as I got up and sat back in mine. He just blushed and gave me a look as to say shut up.

When class ended I saw Niall walking to his locker and caught up with him.

"So, where do you wanna eat lunch?" I said grabbing his arm and turning him around to face me.

"Um, I don't know, I usually eat lunch with Liam, and we eat at the front table in the cafeteria." I din't know Liam would be joining us today, but whatever it's fine.

" Meet me after class right here at your locker." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it "ok?"

"Ok" he said looking up at me with a big grin.

"See you later." I gave him a kiss in the cheek and headed to my next class.

I had to explain to my usual lunch friends why I wasn't eating with them today. I just told them I was getting picked up for lunch.

Only a few of my friends knew I was bi, Liam and Zayn. They are both excepting of it.

When I had a boyfriend, we wouldn't be affectionate at school. I've only had one boyfriend, Louis, he's a senior now. We dated when I was in 9th and we were together for two years.

Until last year, I was so heart broken when he cheated on me with the school slut. I rarely see him around school anymore. He was my first boyfriend, my first love, my first lover he was everything to me. I never dated anybody after him.

Finally this class was over.It felt like I practically ran to Nialls locker. I got there before him, I tried to stand calmly and casually waiting for him but I kept fidgeting. I'm so excited.

"Hi cutie" Niall said hugging me by my neck. "hey"

He called me cute. I hugged him tight by his waist. He smells so good like fresh air and beautifulness. "You can put me down now" oops, I didn't realize I had picked him up. I sat him down "Oh sorry."

Niall's POV:

Harry gently put my feet back down on the floor, "Oh sorry." Aww he's so cute.

"It's ok, come on lets go eat" I said grabbing his hand and pulling towards the cafeteria. "Wait, I wanna show you something." He said resiting my tug and pulling me the other way.

He lead me to the other side of the school, in a dark hallway we made a sudden turn, and began walking up stairs.

"Where are we going?" He didn't answer me but, he was still holding my hand tight.

Suddenly a burst of light burnt my eyes as he open the door. "Are we on the roof?"

"Yeah, this where I come when I wanna be alone or think about stuff." He finally let go of my hand, I felt empty.

"Isn't the view beautiful?" It really wasn't. Just a bunch of house tops. "It sure is." I said staring at him with deep want. He noticed me staring and walked over.

"I really like you, Niall."

"I really like you to."

"Can I ask you something ,beautiful?"

I wasn't sure if I almost pissed my pants because he called me beautiful or if I was scared he was gonna ask me to be his boyfriend. I like Harry, but I'm not ready to come out and have that type of label.

"Sure" i said smiling, blushing at the ground.

"Will you be my valentine?"