Give Me Love

• Dedicated to Raygen

Ok, so I wrote this chapter all in one day, I was deep in thought. This has got to be my favorite chapter so far, I absolutely love it. I got the name for this chapter from Ed Sheeran's song Give Me Love, I've been listening to it non-stop lately and I thought the plot of this chapter kind of fit it so yeah. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know what you think. I think Ive been getting a little better on my writing skills, I've tried but yeah. Comment and vote please. - Nani xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV:

Did harry really just ask me to be his valentine, is this a dream? I should wake up any second now. Let me pinch myself to make sure. Ouch! Oh, nevermind this is real. Can I die of all the cuteness in the air right now, I just wanna die and go to harry heaven, oh my god.

"Awww, Harry!" I said jumping into his arms. "Yes, yes, yes, yes." I pulled out of the hug and gave him repeated pecks on the lips. "Yes, mwah, yes, mwah, yes, mwah"

When I pulled away he had the biggest smile on his face. "Good." he said.

I've never been anyone's valentine before. What's suppose to happen now? Do we get married? and ride away to a land where only me and Harry exist, that would be perfect. "Can you come over on Thursday?" Harry asked kinda abruptly.

"Thursday? To your house?"

"Yeah, since your my valentine, I have something for you."

"You can't just bring it to my house or sch-"

"It's to big to carry."

"We........ ok.......... text me your address and I'll have my mom drop me off."

"Ok"

Harry lead me back down the stairs to the school and wrapped me in a long, harm hug before we went our separate ways to class.

All I can think about all day is him. How cute he looked asking me to be his valentine. How his lips felt on mines as I repeatedly kissed him. He has me so stuck, like all I can do is think of him. When I'm at school, when I'm at home, When I'm showering, When I'm eating it's just him.

Harry's POV:

Ugh, I'm so glad Niall said yes, there was some doubt on my mind whether he would or not.

After school I rushed home to make Niall's present, I'm gonna make him dinner. Since tonight is Thursday it's usually the night my dad is out to who knows what time. So I can have Niall over and no worries.

I prepared baked chicken, on a bed on seasoned rice with mash and mac. I know chicken is one of Niall's favorites.

I cleaned up the house as much as possible. I threw all the dirty clothes in the house into my dad's room and cleared all the empty beer bottles from the living room and kitchen.

I tried to make the presentation of the food look nice, it was on paper plates but I still had a nice table cloth over the wood table and had nice silverware and glasses set out to drink, with water in them.

I had a box of chocolates and bear that said be mine? from a couple of girls at school but they aren't important so, I'm gonna give the stuff to Niall because he is.

My phone buzzing broke the silence of my thought, I answered it quickly.

From Niall: I'm here x

I straightened my shirt and went to open the door. "Hey cutie." I smirked as I opened the door. "Hey" he smiled in a shy, low, way, while looking at the ground. He is so adorable. I grabbed his hand and brought him inside.