♔ ANNOUNCEMENTS ♔

ANNOUNCEMENTS

Announcement number 1:

IAKMCM will be having a graphics competition, beginning the 8th May. Please don’t submit just yet, there will be more details to come about that closer to the date. The reason I am doing the competition then is because this is from about a week before my exams start. There will be a 6 week entry period- with the deadline being on the 19th June (my last final exam). The competition is to keep you entertained while my updates on the book are slower (every two weeks because of exams). There will be more details etc on prizes closer to the date.

How many of you would be interested in that, if I told you there would be nine chances to win a prize? And how many would be interested if I also told you that one of the prizes may not actually depend on you having the best graphic, but is rather a random selection from the entries?

Announcement number 2:
After IAKMCM is finished, I will be taking a hiatus of eight weeks completely disconnected from my wattpad account. This is to clear my head before my next book, and to relieve myself of the stresses I’ve had so far this year with updating and exams. What I’m hoping is that I’ll be able to start focusing on writing as a hobby again, not just for watt pad, and I might come up with some good ideas for you guys for my next book.

Announcement number 3:

My next book will be a spin-off of TBBSMB, focused around Chase’s love story in college. That will be posted just after my hiatus, I should think. I’m not giving away any hints about the plot, characters etc. It’ll be a surprise for you guys!

Announcement number 4:

This isn’t really an announcement, just some information for you guys. This book is set to have 33 chapters, plus a possible epilogue. The last chapter will be uploaded on 24th July, the epilogue on the 31st. There won’t be any sequel or spin off, simply because I feel that this book is better as a single story. I wouldn’t want to drag it on in a sequel.

I hope you guys enjoyed the early update this week. I will update next Friday as normal :)