Anniversary

While gazing up at Cory while laying in his arms Topangas eyes started to flutter shut.
Cory kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear "I love you princess." But by the time he had said that she was already asleep.

It had been a long day for them. Now having 3 kids. They never got time just to themselves anymore. Little did Topanga know that, since tomorrow was there anniversary that Cory's parents would be taking the kids for the weekend to give the couple some much deserved alone time.

While gazing down at Topanga sleeping. Corys eyes fluttered shut. "I love you sweetheart."

The next morning

"Good morning beautiful." Cory murmured as he opened his eyes to see Topanga still asleep. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps like an angel he thought. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him.

"Hey." Topanga said

"Hey."

"Happy Anniversary."

"I love you." Cory said

"I love you too." Topanga says

Their lips met for a slow yet passionate kiss. Topanga rolled on top of Cory and his hands trailed down to her ass.

"Mommy." Chloe their youngest daughter who was 3 yelled out from her room.

Topanga broke the kiss and groaned. "The kids ruining our moment again."

Topanga got up and went to Chloe's room to see what was going on. "What sweetheart."

"I hungry." Chloe said

"Pancakes?"

"Yummy."

Topanga picked Chloe up and brought her into the living room and turned on the tv. "Watch some cartoons and I will make you some pancakes."

"ok mommy." Chloe said

Cory walks out of their room

"Can you make sure Riley and Auggie are up." Topanga said

"Yeah." Cory says

Cory walks back down the hall towards Rileys room and opens the door to see her still sleeping. "Hey Riley, you need to get up you have school"

"Go away." Riley says still sleeping

"Riley come on. I'm not in a good mood today." Cory says

He walks out of the room and across the hall to Auggies room

"Bubba, you need to get up. It's time for school."

"Ok, I'm getting up." Auggie says

Cory was so grateful that at least one of his kids was like Topanga and could just wake up in the morning and not fight about it

Cory walks back out to the kitchen

"I'm going to need you to take the kids today. I have a early case today." Topanga says