Chapter 34: I Got You!

It's been about two weeks since Tony had made his initial attempt to fix things with me. I was extremely hopeful, happy that the animosity was finally behind us. He however hasn't contacted me since I demanded he apologize to my girls, which has led to my drastically lowered mood. I never would've anticipated this to have the ability to depress me, but the prospects of finally having even a sliver of my family back just to have it torn away again hurts...

I found out I'm an auntie, and I just want to hold her close, and teach her everything her grandma would've.

Wanda's POV

I'm about to kill that weasel.. Tear his iron man suit apart from his body, then maybe even him limb by limb...

Here I was, 'willing' to forgive him for her, just for him to break her heart—again...

She hasn't left her room all weekend, and Natasha's been gone on a no contact stakeout for SHIELD, so there's no way I can tell her.
Y/N's been faking being okay, which we've all seen through—Nat included, but we allowed her to process in her own way. It's been two weeks though, and this new method of laying stagnant all day is not working for me.

"Tell me again, why I can't kill him..." Yelena interrupts my thoughts as she enter the living room.

"Y/N wouldn't want us to..." I bitterly mumble, wanting nothing more than to do the same.

"Well, he deserves to die for breaking my solnyshkos' heart..." Yelena growls, while spinning her taser around in her hand.

"I agree... However, we're going to rise above for her sake." I groan.

In this moment, I've decided that we're going to pull Y/N out of her depression, he doesn't get to hold this control over her anymore!

"Go get her out of the bed, use force if necessary, we're having a bestie day!" I beam, as Yelena stares at me concerned.

"She won't hurt you, you know that right?"

"Yeah..." Yelena sighs out, believing nothing I've said.

If all else fails, once I'm done putting together our plans, I will get her ass up myself.

Yelena's POV

So, I picked Augustus up from the hall where he was waiting by the door. Then I slowly opened up the door to Natasha and Y/N's room, pushing it open carefully with a broom handle.

"Y/N/N, I've been sent to collect you, also, your son was waiting at your door."

"Leave the cat, then shut the door, I'm not getting up." She brokenly mutters.

"No—." I start, but then I watch as Augustus is levitated from my arms, and the doors being shut in my face.

So, that didn't really work, so time for plan b!

I head to the kitchen, pulling out all the ingredients I need, then I begin to make my famous mac and cheese.

She can never say no to my mac and cheese, even if it's only breakfast time.

I use basic elbow pasta, mix shredded cheddar, colby jack, and mozzarella for the sauce. Then I add finely shredded parmesan that I mix in with the breadcrumb topping. 

I pulled the freshly finished baked pasta from the oven, watching in awe as the cheese continues to bubble, and start to wonder why I ever eat anything else.

"Because you'd be forever constipated if all you ate was mac and cheese." Wanda states as she enters the kitchen with a sullen looking Y/N attached to her side