Chapter 51.5: Honey 🍯... 🥵

Nat's POV

March 2015

Traveling the world ... That's been Y/N's dream from the start, and for me it's become one as well. I'd go anywhere with her, and am more than excited as we are currently on a journey to Christen our marriage internationally.

—Norway—Tromsø—

—Norway—Tromsø—

We'd arrived early in the morning, leaving the jet in incognito mode, while we traveled around. We went on a morning hike up mount Fløya to explore the beautiful natural sights, while watching the sunrise. Then we took a cable car back down, to give our feet a much needed break, and observe the sights in a relaxed state. Y/N was by my side, and I watched as she shivered, giving me an 'excuse' to snuggle up to her.

The rest of the day was rather simple, we spent our time on a train ride, where we ended up sharing an amazing dinner, then discussed the many sights we were seeing, and Y/N even took a cat nap with her head on my shoulder.

Cute...

Y/N's POV

While on the train, Natasha had informed me that she had quite the array of things planned for us, having apparently been planning out our honeymoon on her own for the past few months. After my nap, the night had ended with us flying the quinjet out, and leaving it idle in the air, while we enjoyed our authentic Norwegian waffles covered in whipped cream and berries.

I was sat there staring up at the lit up sky, wearing just an oversized sweatshirt and a pair of panties, while Natasha was across from me in my hoodie, and a pair of sleep shorts. I could feel her intense stare on me, but I chose to act unaffected as she clearly worked to undress me with her eyes.

"Baby... You look so gorgeous underneath the Northern lights." Natasha husks out, as she slowly crawls her way over to me, removing my plate from my hand against my wishes, and lazily moving it to the side. I halfheartedly attempted to shy away but she just simply straddles my hips, and lays me out flat.

"You're one to talk." I groan out, as she is honestly nothing short of stunning, and she smirks down at me, then lowers her lips until they're directly above mine.