Chapter 50: Wanda-Zilla

Wanda's POV

The weddings only two weeks out, and some might say I've been a bit busy, others said paranoid... Doesn't matter, I've been planning this wedding for literal years, so there's no slowing down for me, especially not now. After about a whole year into their relationship I'd started to observe their every nuance, and marked down their every interest. Y/N loves tulips, and Natasha loves roses—black ones to be exact.

Their bouquets will be specifically tailored to their preferences, and the other arrangements will be equally as meaningful.

Tulips, they symbolize passion, charity and abundance; Natasha and Y/N have a love that's continued to thrive through immense adversity. They're patient with one another, and they give all they can to each other. The way they fight for one another, and the way they never seem to have enough of each other, tells me this flowers perfect for them.

Black roses, they symbolize "death," but more specifically they're meant to inspire a rebirth, and new beginnings. Y/N and Natasha are entering an entirely new chapter of their lives, and this fits the theme perfectly. No longer focusing on Avenging, but instead on living. Total domesticity is foreign to them, so this flower will be meant to inspire the change.

When Nate walks down the aisle, he'll be throwing sunflowers. Sunflowers, they symbolize longevity, loyalty, and adoration—all very prevalent in their relationship. More importantly though, it's incredibly symbolic for them to walk over such concepts. Walking into their forever lasting relationship...

The tables for the reception will be covered in peonies, and orchids. Symbolizing happiness, and fertility, rounding everything out as it's bringing forth a bright, and child filled future.

Y/N's opted out of a veil, and instead asked for a flower crown "designed" by Morgan. I've decided to allow Pepper to assist with this portion of flowers, so that she can feel involved, but I can still remain in control.

The flowers for the crown are perfectly picked.
Directly in the center, there will be a light orange dahlia—symbolizing a love without compromise. Lining the bulk of the crown will be a mix of white and pink baby's breath—symbolizing an everlasting love and innocence. To the left off center will be a deep red chrysanthemum—symbolizing a life of ease, and to the right off center will be a light red cosmo—symbolizing order and harmony. Each major flower will have a minuscule amount of the baby breath between each one.

Everything is going accordingly, and I couldn't be more okay... I'm doing great... Yeah...

——

The cake—Y/N and Natasha were of absolutely no help to me, as they "loved" all of them.

Well, I narrowed it down to two two tier cakes. Red velvet, with a buttercream icing, and black fondant, with a topper that resembles Y/N. The second cake is lemon with raspberry filling, buttercream icing and white fondant that's covered in a splattering of colors and has a topper resembling Natasha.

——

The venue—Coney Island Beach, as Y/N loves rollercoasters and they both find peace when they're at the water.

——

Roles—Brides, Natasha and Y/N obviously.
Flower Boy is Nate, and ring bearer is Morgan.
Y/N's maid of honor—yours truly.
Natasha "maid" of honor—Clint Barton.
Maria and Pepper are Y/N's bridesmaids.
Yelena and Laura are Natasha's bridesmaids.
Y/N's escort will be none other than Tony.
Lila and Cooper will be playing piano the and guitar as Y/N's going down the aisle

The guest list isn't all that much bigger than those taking part in the wedding.
Sam, Darcy, Thor, Scott and Kate Bishop are it.

——

All that's left is to finish last minute tailoring for everyone's outfits, Y/N and Natasha are at their dress fittings. Well Y/N is, apparently Natasha wants to wear a suit—so I had the options adjusted for that.

Time for another run throughout of the upcoming nuptials...

Y/N's POV

Nat and I have spent most of our days this last month doing wedding preparations, if I had it my way we'd just get married at the lake house, but I want Nat to have the whole shebang, and Wanda's dead set on giving us the wedding of "our dreams."

So, I have allowed the nonsense to take place, but Wanda is actually losing it, so it's time I step in... No one else has seen her in days, Vision literally called me to ask if I'd seen his girlfriend because she'd gone ghost.

Our apartment is littered with papers, between drawing board ideas, to bills and receipts, and even takeout wrappers. What was once a put together binder, has now gone full chaos.

"Wands, come, let's go get lunch!"

"No, too busy." She mumbles, and I enter the living room to quite the sight.

She's using her illusionary magic to make a mock up of our wedding. There's red magic dancing, creating the entirety of the beach and its surroundings. The figures that I assume to be Tony and I are currently walking down the aisle to meet Natasha's. As I blink the scene changes to a dancing sequence, she's tapping her fingers rhythmically, and I approach with cautious steps.

"Wands, honey... You can afford to take a break, I promise."

"If I take a break then the wedding will fall apart! It has to be perfect!! Why aren't you at your fitting??"

"Wands, nothing in my life has ever been perfect, it's okay if something is a tad bit off, promise. Also, I've been done for hours."

"No! You deserve the wedding of your dreams, and I'm putting it together."

"That's just it, you already have sweetheart. Now all that's left is to wait it out, in two weeks we'll be married and that is your doing. You did good, you can rest now..." I gently relay, trying my best to coax her into at least taking a break.

Her magic slowly fades, anything that had been brought into the orbit falls to the floor, and her shoulders drop from exhaustion. I slowly guide her to the couch, laying her down then placing a gentle kiss to her forehead and cover her up.

Once she's asleep I clean up her disaster of papers, then release a breath I'd no idea I was holding.

"The beast has been slain." I whisper into the comms in my ears, and Yelena runs out of her room and into my arms.

"Thank God... I was so hungry." She grumbles.

"Take out's five minutes out." I reply with a pat to her back and a smirk as my lover makes eye contact with me from the doorway with her garment bag.

"The beast, huh?" Natasha chuckles as she makes her way to us.

"Yeah, she's been like Godzilla... Oh my gosh, she's Wandazilla!" Yelena gasps.

Natasha and I chuckle at the state Yelena's been put in, and then we settle down comfortably in the living room for the first time in weeks.

—————

1,183 Words
❤️Kaitlyn😂