Chapter 41: Mind Games

Nat's POV

"Natty!! Come here!!" Y/N shouts excitedly.

"Moya lyubov?? Where are you?" I yawn out in question.

"The kitchen."

I ran straight there, simply craving her touch, hating whenever I wake up without her.

"You left the bed without giving me my morning cuddles." I whine, and reach out for her.

"It was my turn to fix breakfast silly girl, so come, enjoy the french toast and fruit. Faster you eat, the quicker we get to start our day."

I sat down to eat my French toast, but Y/N swatted my hand away, and lifted the fork to my lips instead.

"Baby, I can do it myself." I whine, but secretly melt inside at the simple affection.

"I know you can, but you don't have to do everything alone, it's okay to need help."

"Detka, it's breakfast, not a mission."

"Just hush up and enjoy the food." She grumbles, and pushes the bite passed my lips.

Once breakfast is finished, we take a shower together, where I just hold her incredibly close. Running my hands up and down her body, feeling and savoring every crease, and dip. While tracing my lips across her exposed shoulders, and placing gentle kisses to the wet skin.

"Natty, it's getting cold, we should probably get out." Y/N giggles, as she turns in my arms.

I gently smile at her, completely ignoring the statement, as I lean forward to plant my lips to hers. I feel her smiling into the kiss, so I mimic her, then move my lips to her jaw. Successfully pulling a moan from her as I nibble and suck at her perfect skin.

"Natty, we have to get going..." She stutters out.

"Whoever said that?"

"Our plans for the day did."

I groan, reluctantly pulling away, then placing one more sweet kiss to her lips.

"Fine, let's go, detka."

We move quickly through the apartment, getting dressed for the day, and then setting off towards the city.

"We'll be back later!!" I shout into the apartment, looking back and locking gazes with a smiling Yelena.

"Take care of my solnyshko." She shouts, as Y/N giggles in response while dragging me out the door.

We walked hand in hand through the city, while Y/N pulled me into a multitude of stores.

"Baby, why did you interrupt my shower plans, for some stores?" I whine, and she simply slaps my arm.

"Natty, we have an appointment in twenty, so we're just wasting time."

"Ooh, what are we doing?"

"Now, why would I tell you?"

"Because you love me, and you know I hate surprises." I groan.

She rolls her eyes, then pulls me into yet another store. This goes on for another ten minutes before her phone goes off.

"They're ready for us." She giggles then drags me down the street, stopping in front of a salon.

"Baby, why are we here?" I question, I'd never let on that I wanted a haircut.

"You haven't been taking care of yourself Natty, you need to promise me that you will, no matter what." She says, a sadness to her tone, that makes my heart clench...