Chapter 5 - Do you fancy her?

3rd person

The marauders all sat in the common room, everyone already being at breakfast. Everything seemed normal except for how one boy was acting. Sirius. He slouched down in his seat, not really caring about what anyone was talking to him about. Only one thing was on his mind. One person. One girl. Lyra. She was just a stupid Slytherin, wasn't she? That's what the boy kept telling himself, but then why did he keep thinking about her, if she was only a lousy Slytherin?

"Sirius?" James' voice shattered his thoughts and he sprung up, as if expecting an attack. The three boys in front of him, stared blankly, as if seeing parchment talking in a foreign language, while dancing some muggle dance. (The Macarena, obviously).

A knowing smirk crossed James' face as he gazed up at his best friend. Remus had a glint in his eye, showing that he obviously had caught on to the same thing James had. Peter just glanced around, while fidgeting in his seat, not really understanding what the other two were staring at Sirius for.

"Davi, huh?" James smirked, but Sirius didn't turn any shade of red.

"What about her?" He scowled.

"You fancy the bloody Slytherin git."

"No."

"Yes, you do."

"What makes you think that?"

James pretended to think for a moment. "I don't know, maybe because you won't stop daydreaming about her."

"I don't daydream about anyone." Sirius scoffed.

"A likely story." Remus spoke up this time.

"Why her?" This was James. "It couldn't have been one of your girlfriends you date every week? You date them for about three to seven days max, snog them and then get a new one."

Sirius was now red with rage and fuming. "Blimey, I don't fancy her!"

Sirius turned and in seconds, he was out of the room, storming off to do who knows what.

A/N:

This chapter was a little bit shorter than the rest so far. Sorry about that!

{4/16/15}