(Gay)Robin Hood

"Lance, remind me why we are in the middle of the bushes with leaves on our heads and with branches scratching our arms." Lance huffed, placing more leaves over his head and tucking his long tall body in the bushes as the parades of the festival in the city of Marmora flew by. "Because. I'm curious about this...Prince Akira Kogane of Marmora. I've heard tales from Coran that he has seen him and he is the fairest in all the land. He is gorgeous. I needed to see because I can't believe till I see for my own eyes someone wayyyy more beautiful than me."

Lance gave Pidge his signature grin and Pidge punched his arm,"That's all? Just so you can admire some pretty guy? You do realize Coran is known for being crazy, right?" Hunk turned around, wearing his yellow vest and green shirt that made him blend with the bushes and their yellow flowers,"Pidge, leave him alone. He just wants to see the prince. What's so wrong with that?" Lance slapped his buddy's back,"Thanks man." Pidge rolled their eyes,"If we aren't stealing from him, then I'm not interested." Lance grinned again and sighed,"Don't worry....actually, we will only steal if he really is prettier than me, so you probably have to worry." Pidge groaned,"I can't believe I'm friends with you." Lance laughed,"Love ya too, Pidgeon."

They stayed in low profile. Why? Because Lance was the Blue Bandit, who stole from the rich and gave to the poor. The last float in the parade would hold the queen and the prince, heir to the throne and with millions of suitors. Lance waited anxiously. Who was this man, with tales of fierce strength and stormy black eyes that shined brighter than the moon? 

The parade was coming to an end, the most lavish float and gold was visible for a few feet. Lance couldn't see anything, though. Only bright shimmer. Lance eyes shined seeing the gold. Mrs.Huggins could use the money for her baby. 

But his thoughts failed him. His mouth was dry. Those men that told him Prince Akira's tales were LIARS. He wasn't the fairest in the land, he was the most stunning gorgeous breathtaking man in the entire world. Elegant red satin shirt that showed half of his milky white torso and a black cape, the interior a shining gold, hung around his shoulder connected by a gold chain. Gold rays crowned his head in a headpiece that looked like the sun. Then with black gloves, red gem earrings, a gold choker and a red gem necklace that shimmered in the sun against his pale skin. Lance heart pounded louder than the trumpets. Pidge noticed and a sly grin plastered against their face,"Someone just fell in love." Lance shook off the leaves from his heads that showed his chocolate covered hair and skin, blue hood down and black vest showing as he slowly stepped out of the bushes, not enough so the guards could see. They wouldn't be arresting the Blue Bandit just yet.

The Prince stood next to his mother, Krolia. She wore a stunning purple silk dress and jewels adorned her neck. He looked solemn, as if he didn't want to be there. He looked up at the cheering fans and his eyes met Lance's blue ones. The instant Keith saw him, his cheeks turned pink and he looked surprised. His lips parted slightly and he stared. 

Those eyes weren't a stormy black. They were violet.

Lance didn't hear Pidge . Pidge laughed,"So, I guess we're stealing from this guy." Lance's awestruck impression morphed into one of determination, confidence.

"Even better. We're breaking into his chamber tonight. I'm meeting this Akira."

~

Night fall dawned upon the castle of Marmora. The Prince forced smiles as he walked in the halls to the servants. He usually was nicer but he was way too tired. He opened up his door to his bed chambers in the side of the castle. He went to the vanity and splashed water on his eyes and took off his heavy golden ray crown. In fact, he took off the cape and all his jewels and his shoes behind flopping on the bed. 

Then he heard a rustle in the bushes.

Keith sat straight up and dove for the knife he has under his pillow.