Chap 1. The Creepy (hunk) Across The Street

Luke's pov.

Stirring the cake batter Lucy yells to me. "Luke we really need those mini cheesecakes!" Frantically looking around in the freezer I spot them. "Order up so stop screaming !" I scream at her. Grabbing the tray she heads out of the kitchen. Not forgetting to roll her eyes at me. Blowing her a kiss I get back to work. Laughing I think to myself about how we act like siblings. Suddenly sad I get back to my task of stirring. Not wanting to relive the past I hum a tune. Pouring the batter into the cupcake pans I slide them into the oven. Going to the wall I look at the list of desserts I need to make. Hmmmm Reese's cupcakes, blue berry muffins, and the three mix candy bar. Shaking my head I know I have to hurry up. The customers go crazy for those treats. Running around the kitchen I'm able to frost ,and bake everything I need. Now I know you're thinking where's your staff. Well since I'm the nicest boss ever, I gave everyone the day off for one of these stupid holidays I can't remeber. Bringing out the dishes to the front I greet customers. Getting compliments on the desserts I thank them ,and head over to the counter. Taking over the second register I give Lucy a thankful smile. Looking at me she returns it. After getting the customers served some leave,and others go outside to sit on the stores patio. Turning to Lucy I ask the dreadful question. "Okay so,how long has creepy "hunk" been outside staring at the store?" Looking back at me she snickers. Giving her the best death glare I can she holds her hands up in a surrender pose. "Chill cuddle bunny not that long. Besides how long has it been since he approached you. I wonder if he's into chicks too?" She says while staring at him through the window. "Please don't tell me you're attracted to my stalker,none the less his sexual preference ." Going into a daze I think about his black curly hair, sinful blazing blue eyes,and that mouth watering body. Oh and dont forget that fucking British accent. Looking straight at me she widens her eyes. "OMG! You so like him don't you. You have to go talk to him,do something. After what happened between you and Wil-" . Looking at her with tear filled eyes she stops what she's about to say. Turning away from her to wipe my tears, she wraps her arms around me. "I'm so sorry I didn't think-". Stopping her before she can apologize I shake my head. "No it's okay you didn't mean to I understand. Besides if I wanted to go talk to him ,we both know I want. The what if's would just kill me." Kissing her cheek I push her a little to lighten the mood. Getting the silent message she pushes me back.

*********

Closing up the shop I fix us both a caramel latte. Grabbing the last of the pastries and treats we sit down on the counter. "So how's it been going with you and Bryan ?" Rolling her eyes Lucy starts to rant about hows he's a jerk face with a big ass. Looking down at myself I gasp. "Honey it works in your favor besides you have kind of a female build. If I was a dude and gay I would tap that!" Rolling my eyes and blushing I shush her. Laughing she asks about my day. Telling her how it went we eat the things we snagged from the pastrie case. After a while we say our farewell,and head home. Walking a couple of blocks to my apartment I shiver. I put a mental tab inside of my brain, so that I will remember to bring a coat for work tomorrow.Opening the door I get the feeling that someone's watching me. Looking around I see no one . Shrugging I walk into the elevator. Hitting the button for the third floor I ride on up. Hoping off I pass by my neighbor Debra "Hey Debra anything happen lately on your stories?" Smiling she shakes her head. "Yes hun Jason was found but had no idea who anyone was." Laughing I unlock my doors "I need to catch up. The bakery has been interrupting my daily soaps." Saying my goodbye I head to my bedroom. After doing all my manly stuff I go sit on the couch. Turning on the TV, and changing the channel I stop on TLC. Sitting there for awhile I drift off into a dreadful nightmare.

********(nightmare)
"No one will love you anymore. You're a dirty whore that's why you want sleep with me. I know you're not a virgin so stop lying." "Please Willson let go of me. I want tell-." "Smack"
"You want tell anyone because you will be-" not being able to finish his sentence he passes out. Getting up off the floor I run and run ,but its like there's nowhere to go. Gasping I pass out waking up I'm in my old room. Going down stairs I find all of my belongings packed up. "No son of ours will be a fag. So until you start liking females you're no longer welcomed." Crying I pick up my suit case and walk out the door. Hearing my mom and sister cry breaks my heart all over again. Falling again I don't get up. I just stay there.

**

Waking up in a cold sweat I begin to sob. Thinking about what Wilson did to me ,and my father. I feel betrayed like I have nobody. Thinking about my mom ,and sister I sob even harder. Knowing that they're miserable with the bastard, I use to call dad. Not wanting to dream about all of it again I stay up. "Uhhh I'm going to look like a fucking zombie tomorrow." I whisper under my breath.

So how did you like this first chap? Well pic of bakery up there ^ . d Uhmmmmm lots of more chaps to come. If you read this don't forget to read my other book "My tiny mate" its mxm just like this one. Also this book will have mxm action so watch out! Lol #poptartloverout :)!!!!!!!,