Chap 8. The 'talk'

Luke's pov.

After getting back from my date with Cruè. I call Lucy frantically. 'Ring ring' hearing the phone ring I wait. What the fuck is she doing. "H-hello uhmmm call m-me back uhnnnn!" Omfg is she having sex. "Bitch why the fuck did you pick up the phone?" Laughing then moaning she huffs,and I know she's rolling her eyes.  "Yes I- I am plus I can do what ever I want!" She yells making me hold the phone away from my ear. "Well you dirty hoe when you're done call me asap. It's a very important matter chica." Laughing she agrees and hang up. "I swear sometimes I wonder if she was dropped on her head." Walking to the kitchen I open the fridge. Hmmmm lotion, minute maid , leftover Alfredo. "Wait what in the hell!" I yell out in surprise. Okay I definitely need to stop dressing in the kitchen . First my phone then my lotion what next.

Grabbing the lotion and Alfredo I close the door. Popping the plate into the microwave. I throw the lotion bottle into the living room . Feeling my phone vibrate I pull it out of my back pocket . 'Hey short stuff don't forget our date. Oh and be sure to bring dessert. Or you can just bring your self.' Blushing at Cruè's message I reply back. 'Hmmm idk mabey I will. Just want to know what type of number I should wear.' Blushing again I hear the microwave beep. Pulling it out I look back down at my phone. 'Oh you would look very fuckable in black lace. I mean if I do say so myself ;)' . Gasping I giggle and roll my eyes . 'Well mabey that will be your birthday gift . But goodnight Cruè. I don't think you want a hard on now do you?" Smirking at my statement my phone rings . "Hello Luke speaking." Hearing huffs in the back ground I pull the phone away. Looking at the caller ID I see that it's Cruè. "Baby keep talking like that,and I'll be over in seconds." Laughing I shake my head and smirk. "Now, now we don't want to ruin your birthday present. Besides you need to rest up anyway. Especially after me kicking your butt in bowling."

Laughing at me he replies in a deep and husky voice. "Oh baby you just... haven't see anything yet. I'll have you moaning and begging for more. But I'll leave you on that note. Because as you have said I have a hard on. Cold shower it is. Hopefully I won't be needing anymore soon." He whispers into the phone making me go hard. Shit he plays a very mean game. "W-well yeah I-I'll see you uhmmm yeah. What was I saying?" I ask trying to get myself together. "Bye short stuff until we meet again." He chuckles before cutting the line. Staring into space with the phone beeping in my ear I sigh. This man will be the deaf of me. (Literally lol;o) Snapping out of it I grab my plate and head to the sofa.

After eating my food and watching TV. I find myself in my bed snuggled up with my phone in my hand. 'Ring ring' picking up on the third ring Lucy greets me cheerfully. "Hello my little short rat off of that Disney movie. Shit what's his name oh. Man fuck it well what can I do for you baby boy?" Feeling slightly nervous I laugh and stall. "He must have fucked you good. Gosh you're too happy it's kind of creepy." Gasping loud she yells at me. "Hey you're avoiding something. Spit it out did you kill that man who stole our parking lot last week. Because if you did kudos man,but I can't help hide the body. Well if we do then let's grind it up make it into hamburger meat..." stopping her from talking I laugh. "Bitch no you're a serial killer I swear. Uhmmm but I needed to ask you something. Well you see Cruè's birthday is next week . I think Sunday and I plan-..." getting cut off by a squeal I pull the phone away. What is wrong with her squealing in my ear. Bitch about to get slapped .

"You're about to let him tap that ass. Literally omfg my baby's not going to be a liitle vigin anymore!" Wincing I blush and hide my face in my hands.  "Well that's what I want to talk about." I look down and fidget with my hands. "So you finally want 'the talk' huh. Well Mommy's here baby and she will handle it." Rolling my eyes at her dramatics I sit up in bed. "Okay start from the beginning." I tell her. 'Okay'ing me she tells me how it all works out.  By the time she's done my eyes are the size of softballs. "Wait why five fingers? Why not two?" I ask as she laughs. "Well he should tell you with out you having to ask. So with that my lesson is over you booger!" She screams in my ear once again. Rolling my eyes I scream at her. "Hey honey bee ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME GO DEAF OR WHAT?" Screaming from how loud I yelled she curses at me. "You dick, my ears are ringing. Fucking cheese doddles . Holy hobnockers bitch when I see you I'm going to round house your ass!" (Step brothers. I love that movie! Lls) hanging up before that hoe can ruin my damn innocence I lay back like a boss. What do I do. Well I turn the TV to Nickelodeon. What....? everyone needs to totally watch this channel more!

Okay there might be smut
Coming upppp oohhhhh. Lol but many mord chaps comeing your way. Bye the way sorry for not posting. I broke my phone screen and had to get it repaired.:( I threw that shit at the wall. Yea I know, it was an accident.