Chap 19. No but seriously do you have a mint?

Luke's pov.

Picking me up Cruè carries me to the car. Rolling my eyes I pout. He's been like this every since yesterday. Hearing him chuckle I glare at him. "Short stuff you know I love that pout." He teases. Flicking him off I pout. "Not as much as you love my foot up your ass." I tease right back with sass. Chukling he kisses my temple. Closing my door he walks to his side. Getting in he turns slightly and pout at me. "Short stuff I'm sorry." Looking at him out of the corner of my eye I deepen my pout. "I'll take you to get some frozen yougert." Pirking up I smile. Kissing his lips moan and pull back. "Yay can we go now?" Shaking his head no I pout again. "Not until after the doctors appointment." Nodding my head I sit back in my seat. Cranking the car up he turns on the heat."Cruè it's not even cold." Nodding his head he turns into traffic. "Baby I know I just want you and the baby to be comfortable." Rolling my eyes I turn the heat off. "Baby we don't know for sure. I get that you're trying to take care of me." Nodding his head I go on. "But sufercating me is another thing."

Laughing he grabs my hand. Locking our fingers together. He brings them up to his lips. "Do you wander what he or she will look like?" Smiling I hum. "What if they got your cute little nose. Or my tall height. Maybe even your golden locks and beautiful skin." Laughing I reach over and peck his cheek. "Cruè I sure our children would be beautiful. With both or with out our features." Nodding his head he smiles. "You're right as long as they come out with all their body parts." Stopping at a stop sign he gasps. Turning quickly I look at him with concern. "Baby what's wrong?" With a funny look on his face he asks me a question. Which has me laughing like willy wonka. "Where will they come out? I mean like you...don't have a vagina." Shaking my head I pat our interlocked hands. "Baby that's something you have to ask a doctor ."

With a confused look on his face we pull up to the castle. Giving him a curious look he smiles. "Oh we have our own doctor. Beside because it's a vamp baby we can't just..." stopping him I nod my head. "Go to a regular hospital right." Nodding his head he kisses my neck. Driving up the long driveway he parks next to the fountain. Unbuckling himself he tells me to stay. Rolling my eyes once again. Which I hope to the gummy bear Adonis want fall out I wait. Opening my door he picks me up. "Cruè baby I can walk." Nodding his head he kisses my neck. Curse him for knowing my sweet spot. Melting into his body I shut up. Walking up to the door we well he walks in. "Ah how are you two doing?" Smiling I hop down from Cruès form. Hearing his complaining I giggle. Walking over I shake the women's hand that greeted us. "Hello my name is Luke and you are?" Smiling she shakes my hand back. " I'm Lucinda this lugs aunt." Turning I look at Cruè . "You never told me about your aunt." Hearing her gasps Cruè puts on a sheepish smile. "You....never asked but anyway we have to get going yeah...see ya." Picking me up quickly Cruè flits away. Burrying my head in his neck my heart beats fast. I swear that shit gets better every time. Putting me down I pout up at him. "Can....we do it again?" I ask in a baby voice. Looking hesitant he nods. Picking me up he flits us to his bedroom.

Throwing me on the bed he climbs on top of me. Kissing me up and down my neck I moan. "Ah....Cruè bab-!" Jumping up really fast I run to the bathroom. Pushing open a door I see inside I thank my smartness. Running over to the toilet I feel my insides flip. Dropping to my knees I deposit everything from my stomach. Hah like money to a bank. Giggling I groan and upchuck again. Feeling someone rub my back I blush. Rubbing the toilet I sit back on my butt. "Well hello good friend we meet again." Chuckling Cruè kisses my temple. "Let me hurry and get you to the doctor." Pouting I poke my lips out. Kissing me I make a disgusted face. "Ewww don't do that I just vomited!" I squeak. Laughing he kisses me again. "Baby it doesn't matter I'd kiss you anywhere or anytime. I love you now let's get to the exam room." 'Aw'ing at him he smiles. "I love you to but do you happen to have a breath mint. The doctor could be sexy!" Hearing him hiss/ growl I giggle. "Lighten up baby I only have eyes for you." Smiling at him I kiss his frowning face. "No but seriously do you have a mint?"

Oh man I love their relationship. Anyway sorry for the wait :( I know bad bad person lol. But anyway more chaplies coming your way hmmm;) love you my lovelies #poptartloverout:)!!""!"!"!!!